No announcement yet.

Berto Promises To Beat Mosley "Steroids or Not"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    If Margarito is not that good of a win. And, all he did was beat an overrated Cotto. Than in reality what has P-Will accomplish in his career?

I don't understand why people try to down play Shane victory of Margarito and yet give P-Will props for beating Margarito?
    Im not saying marge is a bum... he's elite but to say sugar is all of a sudden a huge badass is ridiculous... he had quite a few crappy fights before that and now he's the second coming of christ after marge... fight will be a lot closer than what everyone thinks imo, but i still give the edge to mosley... berto still has a lot of growing up to do...

Comment

• Originally posted by handler000 View Post
      NOBODY on Cotto's resume beats Vernon Forrest at WW or a prime DLH.
      Shane Mosley didn't even beat Vernon Forrest and nobody on Cotto's resume could beat a prime De La Hoya but Mosley beat a prime De La Hoya and Cotto beat Mosley so wouldn't that make Cotto better?

Comment

• Originally posted by King22 View Post
        Shane Mosley didn't even beat Vernon Forrest and nobody on Cotto's resume could beat a prime De La Hoya but Mosley beat a prime De La Hoya and Cotto beat Mosley so wouldn't that make Cotto better?
        Cotto didn't beat mosley they just gave him the decision, and he didn't beat a prime mosley.

Comment

• i think berto will surprise early and give mosley some problems with his speed but it is just a matter of time until shane catches andre and then it will be a tko or ko should be a good fight and im looking forward to it

Comment

• I just hope the WBC doesn't stick Mosley with some lame mandatory after he wins this fight. Aydin and Collazo should have to fight to earn the #1 position. Collazo just wants an automatic shot at the top without earning it.

Comment

• Originally posted by donray View Post
              Cotto didn't beat mosley they just gave him the decision, and he didn't beat a prime mosley.
              they gave Cotto the decision? please Cotto beat Mosley ass and if Mosley is so past his prime why you want to see him fight Floyd because when Floyd beat him you will just say he was old bottom line is Mosley didn't beat Cotto and hasn't fought any good boxers (not got fighters but good boxers) and when he has he lost

Comment

• Berto has the speed, unfortunately his defense is only a b+. Berto lacks head movement also which is what sometimes makes him an easy target. I want Berto to win. Although I like Shane too. Either way I'll be both happy and sad. Two nice guys.

Comment

• Make this fight happen! HBO

Comment

• You right, Cotto did not beat Mosley, he won by whipping his ass with intelligence and a good technique. Like always, you will find jealous cheerleader and bitches complaining about the same thing.

Comment

• berto promises to beat mosley

i like berto but i dont think he's ready for shane. how many quality opponent he has fought?? 3? or 2?? if he will fight shane now i think he will lose. his promoter knows that! so they dont push that fight. berto keeps fighting bums!

Comment

Working...
                      X