No announcement yet.

Berto Promises To Beat Mosley "Steroids or Not"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BernardHopkins View Post
    Berto should pay more respect to Shane, he is not on his level Shane is right. He will end his career.
    I have no problem with Berto attacking Mosely, for the simple fact that Mosely came at him first. I just hope Berto uses this as motivation in training camp, if this fight does actually materialize.

Comment

• Not so fast Andre

Andre you are a good fighter, but if the 2009 Shane Mosley gets you in ring, its like he said, he will ruin your career. A Andre your to green for mosley.

Comment

• I'm giving Berto a chance on this one but he's still green, untested and has plenty of flaws. By the time this fight is done offically which it can not be sooner than december Mosley would have been innactive for a year. Mosley's got great experience and can do this youngster like he did Margarito. But we have to remember Mosley had been looking his age in the few fights before Margarito and in that fight it could have been all Margarito's mind state. No discredit to Mosley's great win but to me Margarito's mind was just thinking about not bieng able to rely on his plaster and he got himself knocked out.

Comment

• Shane has looked like **** against much worse than Berto.

Comment

• There is nothing wrong with trash talking to hype a fight up. But there is something wrong with talking trash like that and then bitching out of fighting the guy you are talking trash about. Berto better sign on the dotted line or his reputation with the fans is doomed.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Slickster View Post
              Message to Andre Berto:
              We really like you brah but stop with the catty comments already.
              Shane Mosley and steroids are ancient history.
              Here is what you need to be concerned with.....your defense.
              You get hit WAAAAy to much bro and that has nothing to do with steroids.
              I personally think you have a chance against Mosley but a small chance....that guy is in a whole different league than you.
              Stop trying to get underneat Mosleys skin it wont work.....but I have to give you credit for wanting to fight him after you buddy Mayweather got PUNKED majorly by Mosley.

Honestly I see this as a bad move for you.
              What you need is more experience against lower level guys not elite fighters like Mosley.
              You need more experience...more fights.
              I like you thought...but work on that defense because Mosley is like Nyquil he puts people to sleep for realz.

pEACE.
              LOL, Yea for real, he is going to present all types of opportunities for mosley he was decked by rivera if mosley lands one of those haymakers on his chin he is going to sleep and im sure mosley will be landing frequently. I will give it to him though he has decent speed and some pop but he is off balance a lot and leaves himself wide open for shots, plus mosley is on a seek and destroy mission for boxing glory, shane is salivating at the thought of getting fearful floyd in the ring after all the disrespect and lies that floyd has been hurling.

Shane really wants to hurt him, and berto is only adding fuel to the fire by trying to taint floyds legacy with all the steroid lies that have not been proven, they all know mosley is not a cheater or a steroid user, they are simply scared to death after that display mosley put on with margarito a man who was thought to be invincible in terms of his toughness,chin, and pressure, but mosley deflated him like a hot air balloon, just crushed and humbled him.

Mosley wants floyd he doesn't like him because of the way he ducks fighters,his attitude and lies and his false claims of greatness, shane is offended and is on a personal mission to destroy mayweather and his media hyped persona, and berto is in the way I dont think anything is going to stop mosley from accomplishing his mission he is like a man possessed and all the lies are simply adding fuel to the fire unlke fearful floyd mosley is prepared and willing to prove his greatness.

Comment

• Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
                and mosley's not that great....it's amazing how BS rides this dudes nuts....

he looked great against the 1 dimensional margarito, who know says he had trouble making weight for that fight....but let's not forget ssm was a round away from losing to mayorga....SMH
                Thank you!! You all act like marge was some amazing fighter just because he beat a very overrated Cotton... ******* is going to show u guys what your man is all about!! If Clottey wouldn't of been so stupid in his fight with Cotton... your boy would of been exposed then!!!

Originally posted by BernardHopkins View Post
                Berto should pay more respect to Shane, he is not on his level Shane is right. He will end his career.
                Of course he isn't, about 200 more championship rounds then him! But the man deserves a chance to prove how good he really is!!!

Originally posted by jayblack View Post
                I have no problem with Berto attacking Mosely, for the simple fact that Mosely came at him first. I just hope Berto uses this as motivation in training camp, if this fight does actually materialize.
                This is going to be a very tough fight for mosley!!! Sugar is not the same stud he was 5 years ago!!

Comment

• Originally posted by grgsbrwr View Post
                  Thank you!! You all act like marge was some amazing fighter just because he beat a very overrated Cotton...
                  If Margarito is not that good of a win. And, all he did was beat an overrated Cotto. Than in reality what has P-Will accomplish in his career?

I don't understand why people try to down play Shane victory of Margarito and yet give P-Will props for beating Margarito?

Comment

• damn, berto talkin big **** !!!!!!!!! i guess he's ready to be an elite welter now but he's got to get in the ring and bac it up first. war berto !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• You are obviously a floyd nuthugger and floyd fanatic, mosley has faced all the tough challenges and ducked no one mayorga is an awkward fighter who can make anyone look bad, and lets not forget he beat forrest twice a man who beat mosley twice, mosley may not have won all his fights but he was more than willing to face fighters that most people were ducking like wright, forrest, margarito, and cotto four fighters that floyd ducked and flat out refused to fight for large sums of money, and only to protect his fake padded undefeated record.

Mosley in my opinion has also suffered from poor coaching his father in my opinion is not a world class trainer and didn't possess the knowledge to properly hone shanes skills and get the most out of them, in my opinion he has been a hinderance for many years,with the proper coaching shane would have won all those fights I also feel he won the cotto fight, and if you think floyd is the greatest fighter ever you must be biased, ignorant, on drugs, or all of the above floyd is far from a great fighter only a very good fighter at this stage, he has simply faced no one who can truly define his greatness he can only be viewed as a very good fighter thus far.
                      Last edited by donray; 10-28-2009, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X