Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King22 View Post
    i bet ive been watching boxing a lot longer than you because you don't ****
    Mosley only beat Vargas who been knocked out by De La Hoya and Trinidad
    Mayorga who been knocked out by De La Hoya and Trinidand Margarito who is a cheater and De La Hoya which is probably Mosley best win but he got his ass whooped by Winky Vernon, and Cotto now Cotto has beat Clottey who no one will fight Mosley who suppose to be the best welterweight Judah a fast southpaw with great boxing skills Quintana who is also a good boxer and i think was undefeated at the time and Malignaggi who is another fast guy with good boxing skills who was undefeated at the time and only lost to Margarito who is a cheater so yes i would say Cotto has the better resume
    NOBODY on Cotto's resume beats Vernon Forrest at WW or a prime DLH.

Comment

• I would pick Mosley to KO Berto if they do fight.

Comment

• Message to Andre Berto:
        We really like you brah but stop with the catty comments already.
        Shane Mosley and steroids are ancient history.
        Here is what you need to be concerned with.....your defense.
        You get hit WAAAAy to much bro and that has nothing to do with steroids.
        I personally think you have a chance against Mosley but a small chance....that guy is in a whole different league than you.
        Stop trying to get underneat Mosleys skin it wont work.....but I have to give you credit for wanting to fight him after you buddy Mayweather got PUNKED majorly by Mosley.

Honestly I see this as a bad move for you.
        What you need is more experience against lower level guys not elite fighters like Mosley.
        You need more experience...more fights.
        I like you thought...but work on that defense because Mosley is like Nyquil he puts people to sleep for realz.

pEACE.

Comment

• berto vs mosley

I think that berto is young and very strong but he's not ready to face a sugar shane mosley and mosley would win a very easy fight by late round tko.

Comment

• Andre Berto may have youth on his side but I would still
            pick Shane Mosley as the favorite. Berto doesn't impress
            me. He was good against lesser comp but his last 2 fights
            against Collazo and Urango made me not really interested
            in him as a boxer. He seems to have talent but he is missing
            something very detrimental to his development because as it
            looks right now he is not improving. Eventhough Mosley has
            problems with guys who can box I don't see him having a
            problem with beating Berto unless his age shows up on
            fight night instead of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Slickster View Post
              Message to Andre Berto:
              We really like you brah but stop with the catty comments already.
              Shane Mosley and steroids are ancient history.
              Here is what you need to be concerned with.....your defense.
              You get hit WAAAAy to much bro and that has nothing to do with steroids.
              I personally think you have a chance against Mosley but a small chance....that guy is in a whole different league than you.
              Stop trying to get underneat Mosleys skin it wont work.....but I have to give you credit for wanting to fight him after you buddy Mayweather got PUNKED majorly by Mosley.

Honestly I see this as a bad move for you.
              What you need is more experience against lower level guys not elite fighters like Mosley.
              You need more experience...more fights.
              I like you thought...but work on that defense because Mosley is like Nyquil he puts people to sleep for realz.

pEACE.

Comment

• Don't underestimate Berto. Thats all I'm gonna say.

Comment

• I can't say I'm picking Berto in this fight, but I would not count him out. He's a young good fighter, who has not learned how to lose yet. I like most people think he's too green for Mosely, but we wont know for sure until he gets in with top level comp. He showed his grit, and champions heart in his win over collazo (who is no push over). I'm looking forward to this fight. It will tell alot about both fighters. We'll finally be able to see if Berto is going to be a great/good fighter. We'll also be able to see if Mosely should really be at the top of the WW division with an impressive win like he had over Margarito, or if he's going to look unimpressive like he did in his previous fights before Marg.

Comment

• Berto should pay more respect to Shane, he is not on his level Shane is right. He will end his career.

Comment

• Berto has become the Klitschko of welterweights. 1-2 and grab. Lots of talent, afraid to rumble. Mosley stops Berto in 5.

Comment

Working...
                      X