Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Joe Calzaghe Ever Return To The Ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
    maybe he'll come back and finally fight glenn johnson if he beats dawson. joe had to wait till johnson was 40
    That would make just a 3 year difference you idiot.

Comment

i dont think he will, but i think there might be 1 thing that might bring him back. If Froch dosnt get out of the group stage of the super six tourny then i think there might be a battle of britain, but if Froch gets to the semis then i think it will be to late for Joe.

Comment

I really don't think so, guys not got the passion anymore. Calzaghe promotions just signed a guy and Joe was asked if he'd actively help train him. You'd expect him to at least so yeah to a good degree. I seemed to suggest he wouldn't even spar them, at least to any significant degree.

Guys had his time in the ring me thinks. Kessler probably wins the tourney, and what would be the point in re-matching him. A lot of his victims often criticised are getting some goodish wins under they're belt so there's not a huge draw to fight an Abraham, Froch, or even Dawson.

Comment

There is no one out there for him. What would interest him the most is an old timer, a legend if you will, who was already fighting around the same time he did. But he already beat Hopkins and Jones and Fat Toney is fighting at heavyweight now.

Comment

no return. no need. no tempting offers. nothing to gain.

focus on the promotions. hard work.

Comment

It depends who wins the Super6 and whether Dawson is able to beat Hopkins after B-Hop beat RJ.

Comment

Doubt it..

Comment

Joe ain't coming back, I guarantee it. He did a Lennox.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

na no need too come back,he retired on top and wasnt greedy-a lot of boxers need too take a leaf out of his book in that respect

Comment

hopefully not i dont like that whiteboy !!! b-hop lol

Comment

Working...
                      X