No announcement yet.

Paul Williams-Sergiy Dzinziruk Talks To Begin This Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Williams-Sergiy Dzinziruk Talks To Begin This Week

Sergiy Dzinziruk continues to follow the unsuccessful attempts to carry out the Paul Williams-PKelly avlik bout and claims that he is ready to meet The Punisher in the ring even if the Ukrainian doesn’t have much time for the training camp. On Wednesday the junior middleweight WBO champion flies to the USA where he will begin the negotiations with Paul Williams’ team. [details]

I'm backing Dzinziruk, I want odds.

Comment

Wow great fight. Sergiy is a great textbook southpaw, who had the tools to upset Williams.

Hope this comes off.
      Last edited by Sergio Martinez; 10-26-2009, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
        I'm backing Dzinziruk, I want odds.
        Hell no he's undefeated and think he's hot ****, after I become a millionare with Cotto over Pac I'll give ya 100k vs 100k I got The Punisher

Comment

Thats whats up. Props to Williams if he takes this fight.

I see the winner of this fight s the SWW Champion. Dzinziruk can punch from some weird angles and have great footwork.

This is a 50/50 fight for me, if Zinziruk can get in out, he wins a UD, if Williams impose his reach and volume he stops Dzinziruk in the 10!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            Hell no he's undefeated and think he's hot ****, after I become a millionare with Cotto over Pac I'll give ya 100k vs 100k I got The Punisher
            Sssh, the PWill nuthuggers will give me odds.

Comment

Rather see Martinez vs Williams... Come on Paul u say everyone is dodging u BUT are u dodging Martinez now?

Comment

is the Pavlik fight still on?

Comment

Sounds decent, but the Martinez fight is where it's at....I think Paul can't beat him honestly

Comment

He thinks a one month training camp will be good enough?

Comment

Working...
                    X