Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG !! Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a GAY man !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wXh View Post
    Evidence:

1. Leaonard Ellerbe is gay
    2. Floyd is always accompanied by Leonard if he goes to an event. I never see him with a girl.
    3. Floyd parted with the mother of his children(for unknown reasons)
    4. Floyd doesn't have a girlfriend
    5. Floyd always switches to defence mode if someone asks a question that could indicate even a little that he likes men (remember the recent Chelsea Lately interview).

EDIT: Maybe thats why he and Floyd Sr. don't get along. Maybe Floyd Sr. is ashamed of his son being ****. It makes sense doesn't it?

OMG the evidence was there all the time but I just couldn't see it.

Floyd is an undercover gay man and Leonard is his boyfriend. There is nothing wrong with being gay though.

What do you guys think?

Just now my friend??? This is already a late news.

Most of the videos of Floyd is being with a guy. Haven't seen girls lately with Floyd. Its always ellerbe and some guys. lolz..

Comment

But you can't have *** with the ladies of the strip club. How does he satisfy his needs than?
      Maybe he receives fellatio from Ellerbe. :*******:

Comment

hahaha, sweet! hehehe

Comment

I agree. But, Amir Khan is his boyfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryght View Post
            I agree. But, Amir Khan is his boyfriend.
            you wanna die little man?

Comment

Evidence:

2. Floyd is always accompanied by Leonard if he goes to an event. I never see him with a girl.
              5. Floyd always switches to defence mode if someone asks a question that could indicate even a little that he likes men (remember the recent Chelsea Lately interview).

EDIT: Maybe thats why he and Floyd Sr. don't get along. Maybe Floyd Sr. is ashamed of his son being ****. It makes sense doesn't it?

Floyd is an undercover gay man and Leonard is his boyfriend. There is nothing wrong with being gay though.

What do you guys think?
              lmao @ that video..thats pretty funny...

but this is a HATE thread...there is no evidence that Ellerbe or Mayweather are gay....

grow up

Comment

Originally posted by alexpz View Post
                Just now my friend??? This is already a late news.

Most of the videos of Floyd is being with a guy. Haven't seen girls lately with Floyd. Its always ellerbe and some guys. lolz..
                Maybe he feels women are a headache & distraction (as many of them are)....I see many Athletes out and about with Male entourages....does not imply by any means that they are gay

SMH

Comment

Evidence:

What do you guys think?
                  i'm gonna jump on this bandwagon just cause floyd stans say pac uses steriods...

FLOYD IS A FLAMING ****!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
                    That gay man will still kick anyones ass he comes across
                    yeah...lw's and below!

Comment

Don't care at all if floyd's gay. All i care is he has to put a damn entertaining show in the fkn ring, and not in 24/7 or any acting job like Pac as they're not really good at it!

Comment

Working...
                      X