Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Escalante is now the mandatory for Celestino Caballero and Poonsawat Kratingdaeng

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escalante is now the mandatory for Celestino Caballero and Poonsawat Kratingdaeng

Hopefully he'll get one of these fights soon. The way he's been performing has been ridiculous. His head movement has been on point and his accuracy with power shots and combination's haven't looked better. That fight with Lock was great for him, he fought all 12 rounds with power and intensity. How lock escaped 3 or 4 of those rounds where he was practically out on his feet for the last 20 seconds of each round was crazy. But to his credit he did smash out Orlando Cruz in his next fight.

Now Escalante is fighting the guy Mares took out in his last fight. I think Escalante might take him out sooner, just cause Escalante has that power. But after that, he better get Caballero or (lmao @ this dudes name) Poonswat. I've only seen Caballero once and aside from his height and reach I don't remember anything amazing about him. And I've never seen this () Poonswat guy though, but he did stop Dunne.

Caballero is garbage and Escalante would probably stop him, Poonsawat is no Joke, he will put the hurt on Escalante. Poon is one of the best at 122, but he aint got the recognition!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Caballero is garbage and Escalante would probably stop him, Poonsawat is no Joke, he will put the hurt on Escalante. Poon is one of the best at 122, but he aint got the recognition!
      Ah haha..you called him "Poon"

He's a Asian kid though right? I don't think Escalante would have problems with him. Plus Dunne has always been known for a weak chin so I wouldn't look too deep into that. I don't know though, I'd still have to see him fight before I could believe of all people, your funny postin ass about his abilities. lol No offense, brah.

Comment

Lol Im telling you men, Poonsawat is no joke, he would brutalize Escalante on the inside!!!!!

Anyways, Im a Escalante fan so I hope he gets a big fight and wins it!

Comment

Lol Im telling you men, Poonsawat is no joke, he would brutalize Escalante on the inside!!!!!

Anyways, Im a Escalante fan so I hope he gets a big fight and wins it!
          lol You sure about that? I don't know, I'll try to find some of his fights. But yeah, Escalante's time is now. Would be nice to see him get a crack at a title.

Comment

I keep hearing about this Poonsawat guy but have never seen him fight. Isn't he still taking on guys in their pro debuts though? Anyway Escalante has impressed me when I saw him on FNF. He is very entertaining, I wish him the best and hope to see more of him.

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
              lol You sure about that? I don't know, I'll try to find some of his fights. But yeah, Escalante's time is now. Would be nice to see him get a crack at a title.
              Sriously braw, i wouldnt be surprise if Poonsawat, whoops guys like Juanma, Gambao and company. he is very good. He might lose to them, but he would put a competitive fight, he can be outbox, but if you try to fight him on the inside you will have problems!!

Comment

Sriously braw, i wouldnt be surprise if Poonsawat, whoops guys like Juanma, Gambao and company. he is very good. He might lose to them, but he would put a competitive fight, he can be outbox, but if you try to fight him on the inside you will have problems!!
                lol I don't know, I just can't bring myself to believe you. But is there any video on him? Did the Dunne fight air on TV for anyone in Ireland? If it did, there's probably a torrent of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
                  lol I don't know, I just can't bring myself to believe you. But is there any video on him? Did the Dunne fight air on TV for anyone in Ireland? If it did, there's probably a torrent of the fight.
                  If you dont believe you will if Escalante do fights him.

Anyways, check teh Dunne fight. Dunne was outboxing him easy, as soon as his stop for a second, he got starched!. Escalante is a comeforward fighter, Poonsawat would **** him up.

Now, Escalante can really whoop Caballero if they fighT!

Comment

Alright I found the fight, after I'm done downloading I'll upload it in the Trading section for anyone who hasn't seen him.

Comment

Working...
                    X