Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Escalante is now the mandatory for Celestino Caballero and Poonsawat Kratingdaeng

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    If you dont believe you will if Escalante do fights him.

Anyways, check teh Dunne fight. Dunne was outboxing him easy, as soon as his stop for a second, he got starched!. Escalante is a comeforward fighter, Poonsawat would **** him up.

Now, Escalante can really whoop Caballero if they fighT!

This is why I can't believe you and your peoples, you guys always say the craziest **** lol. Now this kid looked good, but no better than Cornelius Lock looked prior to his fight with Escalante. Lock was supposed to come in and box Escalante up at least, even looked like he had enough power. Instead he got shut out and couldn't even touch Tony. Escalante can deal with boxers, and this Poonswat guy (lol), isn't really a boxer himself. He was just coming forward and his quickness just sliced through Dunne.

But Escalante is quick enough to slip shots when he falls inside on his opponents. He doesn't get hit flush. Even when Escalante is lingering inside he can slip shots, I mean Lock couldn't find him at all. And I really doubt this guy will be able to take the punishment Escalanate's known for dishin out. That power froze Lock up and broke him down, I don't think there would be anything different with this kid. But he is sneaky and quick. This Poonswat dude likes to dart quick shots up the middle out of no where. That's definitely a type of punch that could throw someones rhythm off. And he definitely looks far better than Caballero.

I'm uploading the fight. Anyone that wants to see it just hit up the video board.

Comment

Working...
    X