Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deaserves to go to the HOF? NAZ or Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naz was **** . Hatton all the way.

lolz

Comment

Originally posted by shobox View Post
      Naz was **** . Hatton all the way.

lolz
      Log off....seriously log off and don't post nonsense ever again.

ooopps never seen the lolz my bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
        Naz would of been way to fast for Hatton. It would of been like watchin Manny vs Hatton. It would of been same story if they had fought.
        You do realize Naz fought at a much lower weight right?

Comment

Naz deserves it more easily..

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
            You do realize Naz fought at a much lower weight right?
            Yes of course but that was never mentioned. the question was what if Hatton had fought Naz and i'm just giving my two cents. If naz would of fought Hatton at 140...it would be the same outcome as manny vs Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Hamed was the much better boxer. He actually had skils, used fients would move his head, and at his peak would be almost unhittable.
              Naz would of been way to fast for Hatton. It would of been like watchin Manny vs Hatton. It would of been same story if they had fought.
              I'll take y'all word for it, but in a P4P H2H fight would be harder than you'd expect.

Comment

Hammed, better to watch, better ability, better resume and better achievements.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                  I'll take y'all word for it, but in a P4P H2H fight would be harder than you'd expect.
                  The Naseem Hamed that fought Steve Robinson in 1995 would of destroyed Hatton.

If Naz got Barrera before he left the Ingles I think he could of beat Barrera.

Comment

The Naseem Hamed that fought Steve Robinson in 1995 would of destroyed Hatton.

If Naz got Barrera before he left the Ingles I think he could of beat Barrera.
                    I agree. Barerra cought Haved at the end of his career after not even training, and hamed still made it close for the first 10 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                      IMO it wouldnt be that hard if were talking about pound for pound . Hatton is very hittable and naz was very unorthodox and hit from all angles . That plus Naz's unreal power ( he had enough for a few weightclasses higher imo) would result in another hatton - manny episode

Comment

Working...
                      X