Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Juan Manual Marquez - Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTH man Cotto would seriously slay Marquez thank God this fight is never happening, Marquez doesn't belong above 135.

Comment

At 145, Cotto is too strong for JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
        I'm the biggest JMM fan on this site. Maybe even the world, but its clear he doesn't belong anywhere above 35.

Frankly, I think even at 35' he's small. His best weight is 26' and 30.

Cotto by brutal k.o.
        have u met JMM in person? I have

Comment

JMM wouldn't be able to hurt Cotto or even get his respect. JMM would need Cotto's respect to outbox him, without it, he would get bullied to the ropes and beaten down.

Comment

Cotto is the overwhelming favorite in the poll by KO. Thing is Marquez has never been KO'd. Could Cotto be the first man to KO him?

I think Cotto outpoints him in a pretty close fight. To those who voted Cotto by KO, are you basing it on the Mayweather performance, the size factor or what criteria?

I suppose there's no telling what condition Marquez might be in now that he went 12 with Mayweather, it's possible he may deteriorate as a fighter, I guess the next fight we'll find out.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
              JMM wouldn't be able to hurt Cotto or even get his respect. JMM would need Cotto's respect to outbox him, without it, he would get bullied to the ropes and beaten down.
              If Marquez lands cleanly he'll probably get Cotto's respect, and he'd land much more in general against Cotto than against Mayweather.

Comment

Marquez wouldnt last longer than 6 rounds. he would get destroy. JMM has no advantage

Comment

How about at 135?

Comment

I hate Cotto, but this is ******, Baldy by ko

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
                      Cotto is the overwhelming favorite in the poll by KO. Thing is Marquez has never been KO'd. Could Cotto be the first man to KO him?

I think Cotto outpoints him in a pretty close fight. To those who voted Cotto by KO, are you basing it on the Mayweather performance, the size factor or what criteria?

I suppose there's no telling what condition Marquez might be in now that he went 12 with Mayweather, it's possible he may deteriorate as a fighter, I guess the next fight we'll find out.
                      Mayweather deteriorate JMM? did you see the fight? FLoyd didnt hurt JMM. Manny hurt JMM in their second fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X