Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Cotto hang around for the Post Fight Interview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Cotto hang around for the Post Fight Interview?

This time? Is he more professional now than he was on that memorable night of July 26th, 2008? Or will he once again leave the ring without addressing his loyal fanbase? Discuss...

Originally posted by Perro View Post
    This time? Is he more professional now than he was on that memorable night of July 26th, 2008? Or will he once again leave the ring without addressing his loyal fanbase? Discuss...
    If he does hang around for the post-fight interview, he'll be communicating via sign language!

'cause PAC gonna break that jaw and he won't be able to utter a word after the fight.

Comment

I unblocked you to give you the benefit of the doubt your thread ability had grown, this one failed but Im gonna wait it out, I havent given up on you.

Comment

Stop Jinxing Manny. The fight hasn't even happened yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          Stop Jinxing Manny. The fight hasn't even happened yet.
          There's no such thing as bad luck. The better fighter wins, simple as that!!

Comment

of course, thats what you do after you win a fight.

Comment

Wow! You make too many threads!!! How about some kind of limit on the amount of threads a user can make per day? **** Perro has made enough for ****ing years to come.
              Last edited by D-Omonist; 10-23-2009, 09:18 PM.

Comment

in bumpin this thread if pac gets KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
                  Wow! You make a too many threads!!! How about some kind of limit on the amount of threads a user can make per day? **** Perro has made enough for ****ing years to come.
                  I was going to say the same thing. This Perro dude is annoying as ****.

Comment

Nah it is coo...This **** makes posting here fun at times. The hatred people show is amusing to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X