Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Tua vs. Cristobal Arreola: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tua makes him cry like a *****.

Comment

Tua by KO. There can only be 1 fat boy.

Comment

Originally posted by carnivore View Post
        dan rafael says this fight may be a possibility for december 5/09.

Who would win?
        i think tua will win this one

Comment

Tua; he would give Arreola a lesson!

Comment

Tua isn't really that fat, that guy is rock-hard muscle he is just big looking overall but not really fat especially his big ass muscular body building looking thighs and calves. Tua isn't fat, that is all I'm seeing on these posts here, thats bs that guy is built like a ****ing tank.

Comment

Tua steamrolls him. Areolla would probably fight the same way he fought Klitschko, hands up, shambling forward. Shane Cameron fought the same way and Tua smashed through his guard like it wasn't there and brutalized him.

Comment

Arreola cant just come in and try to go blow for blow with Tua without getting sparked.

Comment

I think Tua still has enough in the tank to wear Arreola down. Tua has looked old the past few years, but in reality he still has a lot to give, it's just that he hasn't been training hard for years and it has given the impression he's spent, when he's not. Very few fighters past and present could stand and trade with Tua all night, certainly not an in form Tua. If Arreola does that he will be worn down eventually. He would have to try and convert himself into more of a boxer puncher. It's unlikely that he has the skill to keep Tua of him all night. This would be a very good fight for the fans, and I believe it would be a very good fight for David Tua.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                    Dan Rafael says this fight MAY be a possibility for December 5/09.

Who would win?
                    You wanna know who wins??????

I DO!!!!!!!

Cuz regardless of the out come I'd be hella hyped for who ever won!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                      Tua by KO. There can only be 1 fat boy.

A lot of Tua's bulk is muscle. He's certainly not fat in a James Toney way. Even on a bad day, he still carries much more muscle on him than fat [in the ring]. Back before he fought Lewis, he was pretty much solid all over.

Comment

Working...
                      X