Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Cotto vs Ping Ping be the most disproportionate weigh in of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Cotto vs Ping Ping be the most disproportionate weigh in of all time?

Think about it... Cotto has a ball sac that any man would be proud to call his own (no ****).

Whereas Pacquaio's gonna get up on those scales in his pants going "ahhhhhhhhhhh.... I have rittle dick... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... it nothing pelsonar.... ahhhhhhhhhh..."

Name me ONE match up in the whole of history that would have such a disproportionate package equation. Just one.

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
    Think about it... Cotto has a ball sac that any man would be proud to call his own (no ****).

Whereas Pacquaio's gonna get up on those scales in his pants going "ahhhhhhhhhhh.... I have rittle dick... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... it nothing pelsonar.... ahhhhhhhhhh..."

Name me ONE match up in the whole of history that would have such a disproportionate package equation. Just one.
    you and the concept of intelligence?

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
      you and the concept of intelligence?
      Not bad, an American using conceptual metaphors.. pretty good.

But really, I can't see why Freddie Roach is worried about low blows in this case.

Comment

Ya you watch boxing to see there buldges in there shorts, very ****

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
          Ya you watch boxing to see there buldges in there shorts, very ****
          Who doesn't have a wank while watching boxing?

Comment

James "Cocks Out" Toney vs. Ivan Calderon

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
              James "Cocks Out" Toney vs. Ivan Calderon
              Yeah but it didn't take place, did it? Different weight class. Any in the same weight class?

Comment

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

rittle dick!..haha!..that's hilarious!..

Comment

Not bad, an American using conceptual metaphors.. pretty good.

But really, I can't see why Freddie Roach is worried about low blows in this case.
                  oh wow a sort of nice backhanded compliment from you must be worth more than 1000 green Ks given.

I shall cherish this

Comment

Valuev vs Haye

Comment

Working...
                    X