No announcement yet.

The Vedict Is In: BoxingScene Votes Dirrell The Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
    Exactly. The official verdict was Froch won, though i disagree, i payed my bets along with a note "cont**** on your win" like a good sport. I didn't whine or b1tch about it.
    Originally posted by Piggu View Post
    Nobody gives a **** about your poll. Red k for you.
    Well this was kinda what I was trying to say (with out being sucha a ****) but at the end of the day Piggu is right (but was the redness really necessary??)......I don't think anyone gives a **** about a poll in these forums....so.....yeah

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      That's an arrogant attitude to take. I never was fond of the "shut up, be happy" attitude. We have a right to discuss boxing. Please don't tell anyone to STFU, you're better than that as a poster here.
      stfu

Just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
        I can write you a whole book with UK posters who thought Froch won but i am not 2pac here calling out names.

This is the first time i see you say Dirrell won, other times i see you telling posters "get over it" or some other stuff. But props to you for you for being a good sport and admitting who won, finally
        Yer, i do say 'Get over it' because the fights over and what's done is done.

What can you do about it now?

I thought Dirrell won but the decision didn't surprise me at all, Dirrell wasn't going to get a decision in Froch's hometown fighting the way he fought. Boxing isn't really a fair and honorable sport where the right person wins the fight all the time.

I've seen more hometown decisions in boxing then i've had hot dinners!

Comment

If you don't whine or ***** about it it will never change. Of course even if you do whine and ***** it still won't change, but if enough people whine and ***** at least you get to see the rematch to set things straight.

And I couldn't care less about red x's.

Comment

ive said it 20 times and ima say it again, if u get a split decision in ur hometown u know u lost the fight.

Comment

Obviously people cared about the poll, that's why over 300 people voted. I made this thread to discuss the "final" results, since I believe most of the votes are in.

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
                ive said it 20 times and ima say it again, if u get a split decision in ur hometown u know u lost the fight.
                LOL, I can't argue with that logic.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  Well this was kinda what I was trying to say (with out being sucha a ****) but at the end of the day Piggu is right (but was the redness really necessary??)......I don't think anyone gives a **** about a poll in these forums....so.....yeah
                  lol it's cause he's fishing for points by making extensions of other threads no one cares about and trying to say it like EVERYONE on the site has gotten together and decided that Dirrell won, just because of his ****ty little thread.

Nobody speaks for me.

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
                    Yeah I kind of lost respect for Froch that he wouldn't admit it was a close fight. I havnt heard Dirrell complain, mainly because he knows it wont change anything, but also because I think he's a class act. If the fight would have been on U.S. soil, and Froch would have been wrongly handed his first loss, he would be screaming robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
                      Exactly. The official verdict was Froch won, though i disagree, i payed my bets along with a note "cont**** on your win" like a good sport. I didn't whine or b1tch about it.
                      I already gave back 45K in bets that I won. I'll be giving more back soon.

Froch lost that **** and I felt bad taking points of certain posters who didn't have too many to begin with.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X