No announcement yet.

JuanMa Lopez will get KTFO next!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JuanMa Lopez will get KTFO next!!

I watched his last fight against Mtagwa and he was out on his feet but was saved by the bell twice, and Mtagwa has no power! JuanMa may be the next Ricky Hatton. I bet he will get K.O'd in one of his upcoming fights...that is if Arum don't protect him like he protects Chavez Jr and feeds him 100 bums, after he was exposed.

Where is Ch@mp to come to his rescue?

Comment

who will ko lopez/???

Comment

i didnt understand the 'next ricky hatton' bit?

Comment

Originally posted by Aracibo04 View Post
          who will ko lopez/???
          Who's he fightin next?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex.Hdz View Post
            I watched his last fight against Mtagwa and he was out on his feet but was saved by the bell twice, and Mtagwa has no power! JuanMa may be the next Ricky Hatton. I bet he will get K.O'd in one of his upcoming fights...that is if Arum don't protect him like he protects Chavez Jr and feeds him 100 bums, after he was exposed.
            juanma lopez future undisputed champ at 122-130.

future #1 p4p!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
              juanma lopez future undisputed champ at 122-130.

future #1 p4p!

He gonna get iced but he seems to be a nice guy from that interview Ch@mp posted.

He can be in some very exciting fights if he fights like the last one.

I am down with that. I'd love to see him against Poon or Cab or Gamboa for sure.

Comment

Nope, Mtagwa had a chance but he couldn't, I see no one doing that to him ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  Nope, Mtagwa had a chance but he couldn't, I see no one doing that to him ever again.
                  PR fans are the Nostrodamus of Boxing Scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex.Hdz View Post
                    Stfu Bich!!!!!!! JML KTFO any full and is future P4P #1!!!!!!! jajajajajajaja!11!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X