No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Camp Explosion: Ariza Admits To Koncz KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koboy View Post
    It's okay, Cotto still has to make 145. Even stevens.
    From what I've read--he's right on track to make that weight comfortably.

Comment

These days, boxing training camps = soap operas for men.

Don't get me wrong, I'm following this like everybody else. I usually don't advocate violence, but sometimes you got to slap a mother****er around. I'm not being an Internet tough guy. I've been punched in the face before, and let me tell you, it can change your perspective on things. At first you're pissed, then you're in pain, then later you get all reflective about life and ****... at least I did lol.

Koncz sounds like he's the poster boy for Douche Bags. I'm willing to bet that he never imagined he would get lumped up because of the money and "power" he's got. Maybe he'll think twice next time he pulls ***** moves in camp.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
        From what I've read--he's right on track to make that weight comfortably.
        I'm sure he will. I just didn't like the fact that they made him go down to 145 and then made it a title fight. Anyway, I'm over it. Now, as I've said, it's even stevens. No excuses from either camp when they lose..

Comment

Michael Koncz might be in love with Manny you never know... this sounds like the SELENA story the singer from Mexico watch you back manny Michael Koncz might want to still money from you.

Comment

This Koncz mother****er sounds like a real *******....I've known pricks like this in my lifetime and let me tell you, they deserve a good ass whipping. A four - five pucnh combo wont do it...mofo needs to hurt.

The question here is, what the **** is Pacquiao doing with this idiot? Why doesn't he even have him around for?

Comment

pac needs to fire koncz... that guy is a douche.. I bet if pac lets him go, he will do a tell all book and spread rumors about pac... that guy is evil

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
                I'm sure he will. I just didn't like the fact that they made him go down to 145 and then made it a title fight. Anyway, I'm over it. Now, as I've said, it's even stevens. No excuses from either camp when they lose..

Its not a title fight unless you count the WBC diamond belt..No organisation with credibility would sanction a title fight with a weight restriction from any of the boxers involve..

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie Cruise View Post

Its not a title fight unless you count the WBC diamond belt..No organisation with credibility would sanction a title fight with a weight restriction from any of the boxers involve..

There's quite a few if you look up history.

Comment

Megamanny...hilarious!

Comment

Manny Pacquiao Coach Alex Ariza: Why I punched out Michael Koncz

Manny Pacquiao Coach Alex Ariza: Why I punched out Michael Koncz
                      October 16, 7:43 AM
                      NY Boxing Examiner
                      by Michael Marley

Manny Pacquiao's training camp is starting to look like a biker bar on Saturday night

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW, PART ONE

He couldn’t run and he couldn’t hide.

So, when Manny Pacquiao strength and conditioning guru Alex Ariza finally exploded in the “Collision at Cooyesan (Hotel)” in Baguio, the controversial Canadian showed his true colors.

Koncz didn’t lay down. He stayed down, taking about five solid punches to the face from Ariza, a 35 year old usually even tempered native of Bogota, Colombia.

Koncz did not even try to defend himself from the sudden physical attack.

I spoke at length with Ariza, who is prepping for his fifth major bout working alongside Pacman and Coach Freddie Roach, by telephone. Ariza was standing in the hotel lobby Friday night.

Ariza explained to me why he felt compelled to punch Koncz out.

“We were upstairs in the living room of Manny’s suite,” Ariza said of the Friday morning explosion. “He snapped at me, he got sarcastic and I did something not in my character.

“I told him, ‘Get up out of the chair.’ He didn’t get up and I punched him. Three of Manny’s bodyguards pulled me off him.

“You can’t rationalize with him, you can’t be diplomatic,” Ariza said. “I’m here to do my job, to be there for Manny 24/7. Koncz really has no role except for errand boy.”

Comment

Working...
                      X