Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Camp Explosion: Ariza Admits To Koncz KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm a professional photographer who have worked with the pacman several times, and as i've heard from team pacqiao's members is that this Koncs guy receives a base salary of 30grand a month, 30****ingGRAND-A-MONTH! Not to mention other additional dealings outside of that.. Pretty good for somebody who just carries manny's phones & water..

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayRealist View Post
      This whole story can be a ploy to get more viewers to tune in to the 24/7 show; therefore guaranteeing more people wanting to watch the fight and generating more money. I'm not surprised by anything that goes on with greedy Bob Arum and Slimy Freddie because they seem to be desparate to upstage Mayweather in the money department for bargaining rights...
      paranoid much?

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
        The hot story, broken by BoxingScene.com's Ronnie Nathanielsz, and later denied by Michael Koncz - has now been confirmed to be 100% legit. As previously reported on BoxingScene, Manny Pacquiao's conditioning coach Alex Ariza punched out Michael Koncz, who is Pacquiao's adviser, after tempers exploded at Manny's training camp in Baguio City. [details]
        How do the Pac fans feel about Pacquiao taking a page out of the Mayweather promotional manual. Page 4, have your trainer punch a b!+ch in the face......lol
        Last edited by formarkiz; 10-16-2009, 09:13 PM.

Comment

pac is laughing his ass off at all this

if you think about it, pac probably feels BLESSED to have this problem. let's see...my ADVISER tried to oust my HALL OF FAME coach before my MEGAFIGHT next month. hmmmmm.....SCORE!!!!

put it in perspective, the guy was a street rat in the slums of gensan, then manila. millions of pinoys would KILL to have his problems, and i bet pac never loses sight of that. you can see it in his laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post
            pac is laughing his ass off at all this

if you think about it, pac probably feels BLESSED to have this problem. let's see...my ADVISER tried to oust my HALL OF FAME coach before my MEGAFIGHT next month. hmmmmm.....SCORE!!!!

put it in perspective, the guy was a street rat in the slums of gensan, then manila. millions of pinoys would KILL to have his problems, and i bet pac never loses sight of that. you can see it in his laugh.
            Who cares if Pac is laughing, Koncz is still laughing all the way to the bank. Until he fires him, Pac looks like a ****** for even laughing at that.

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
              i'm a professional photographer who have worked with the pacman several times, and as i've heard from team pacqiao's members is that this Koncs guy receives a base salary of 30grand a month, 30****ingGRAND-A-MONTH! Not to mention other additional dealings outside of that.. Pretty good for somebody who just carries manny's phones & water..
              how you get that job, i wanna hit it rich too !!

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                I agree but do you think Marley actually has the stones to fabricate an Ariza interview? He would get ousted pretty quick if it was all made up.
                Who knows? There are more known reporters/media personalities that has did some **** in the spot and they are still on tv.

It might be true there was an altercation but i am not buying it yet.

Comment

****s made up, no way !! lol

Comment

good this thing happened to koncz......a fist wanked his mouth.
                    next time he will have second thought before doing anything foolish.
                    manny is ****** if he allows kon-cz to replace ariza in his corner.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                      This Koncz mother****er sounds like a real *******....I've known pricks like this in my lifetime and let me tell you, they deserve a good ass whipping. A four - five pucnh combo wont do it...mofo needs to hurt.

The question here is, what the **** is Pacquiao doing with this idiot? Why doesn't he even have him around for?
                      many are asking the same question.
                      i wonder what "hold" kon-cz has on manny......
                      but certainly kon-cz is no idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X