Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chr0nic View Post
    and calzaghe fought a shot jones
    just because they're shot dont mean they're completely harmless
    and with the froch/dirrel added to the resume they would have a combined record of 44-0
    Oh, I forgot a shot reid is better then a shot jones?
    You really have no clue, do you. Now you're overrating Reid, calzaghe fought a prime-reid with one hand because he had a broken hand in that fight and still got the decision in that figh.t

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
      Oh, I forgot a shot reid is better then a shot jones?
      if you want me to be a ***** about it calzaghe arguably has 2 losses on his resume and carl froch and andre dirrell have clear cut victory performances

Comment

if you want me to be a ***** about it calzaghe arguably has 2 losses on his resume and carl froch and andre dirrell have clear cut victory performances

And what 2 losses are they? Ones you made up in your head? Like the fight where Hopkins couldn't land much on Calzaghe but you magically had Hopkins winning the fight. You don't know nothing about Calzaghe, you just hate him because he is white. And you won't admit it thats the reason you hate him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post

And what 2 losses are that? Ones you made up in your head? Like the fight where Hopkins couldn't land much on Calzaghe but you magically had Hopkins winning the fight.
          i never said i had calzaghe losin in either fight
          but there are plenty of people that will tell you he lost against hopkins and reid

im sorry, is this too much for you to handle?

Comment

Hopkins the great landed more punches with his head on Calzaghes face then he did with his fists on calzaghes face or body!

Comment

Calzaghe's is better than both, to be fair outside of Taylor and Pascal if you look at Froch and Dirrell's resume it's garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
                Calzaghe's is better than both, to be fair outside of Taylor and Pascal if you look at Froch and Dirrell's resume it's garbage.
                outside of hopkins and kessler calzaghe's resume is garbage..

Comment

Taylor is the only one in the tourney with a better resume than Joe (or faced better fighters) If you only count wins Calzaghe's is still best.

Comment

outside of hopkins and kessler calzaghe's resume is garbage..
                    Chris Eubank, Roy Jones, Jeff Lacy, Sakio Bika, Charles Brewer etc.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
                      true. take those 2 away and it is utter trash.

Comment

Working...
                      X