No announcement yet.

No ****ing way Cotto beat Pacman if they were naturally same weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UncleSam View Post
    only way cotto beat pacman is coz he is bigger and we'll see if it's enough come november..
    its not about the weight its about the size... cotto is too big, but a smaller version of cotto would get smashed by pac

Comment

Maybe, but we'll never know. The closest thing we'll get to it will come in November.

Comment

ummm.. a pacquiao on any weight class naturally would rule all rulers in the galaxy

Comment

Originally posted by UncleSam View Post
          only way cotto beat pacman is coz he is bigger and we'll see if it's enough come november..
          Already with the excuse huh?, and that's a dumb thing to say its like saying if Cotto and Margarito was the same height Cotto would of destroyed him that's just taking credit away from Margarito even though the fight is questionable but still that's a stupid excuse. Just be happy that Cotto has to drain himself two pounds for this fight. And why would you say such a dumb thing after his spectacular performance against Drained De la Hoya ? If Manny plays it smart he has a chance to win I don't think it will be as easy as most believe it will be but the possibility is there depending on his game plan.

I still got Cotto By knockout LOL

Comment

Originally posted by biglou88 View Post
            Already with the excuse huh?, and that's a dumb thing to say its like saying if Cotto and Margarito was the same height Cotto would of destroyed him that's just taking credit away from Margarito even though the fight is questionable but still that's a stupid excuse. Just be happy that Cotto has to drain himself two pounds for this fight. And why would you say such a dumb thing after his spectacular performance against Drained De la Hoya ? If Manny plays it smart he has a chance to win I don't think it will be as easy as most believe it will be but the possibility is there depending on his game plan.

I still got Cotto By knockout LOL
            how is it an excuse? cotto will have 10+ lbs on fight night.... cotto is counting on his size advantage to win. this is fact.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
              How long have you been on the forums?... Almost everyone says that ****!!!
              You're not really in a position to belittle guys that are new here D-Om, you'r a noob here yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                how is it an excuse? cotto will have 10+ lbs on fight night.... cotto is counting on his size advantage to win. this is fact.

Is still an excuse. They made the agreement to fight each other, It's not weight it's gonna be who uses the right game plan and who is more prepared And IMO Cotto is more skilled so to me the same weight same result Cotto wins. Most has Cotto as the underdog I hope those same people won't discredit Cotto's win on November 14
                Last edited by biglou88; 10-15-2009, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by F-22 Raptor View Post
                  You're not really in a position to belittle guys that are new here D-Om, you'r a noob here yourself.
                  I guess you didn't get what I was trying to say! Sarcasm at it's best...now mind your business!!!

Comment

i thought this was common knowledge.. pac>cotto in everything except size

Comment

So was hatton, so was dlh and and as a matter of fact so was Diaz. So cut that crap. Cotto will win cause he is the better technical boxer. Yes the sze will help cotto somewhat but PAC has better footwork and is faster but cotto can fight on or fight backwards plus he has better timing. As soon as he sees the intent for PAC to step in he will eat a jab and if he keeps on coming cotto will counter. So drop the excuses. These are two of the worlds best and the best man will win.

Comment

Working...
                      X