Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caballero: "I'll Take Juanma Out in Five, or Less"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with most of what i have read posted so far, Caballero will keep talking, JuanMa will keep fighting, and eventually they will meet up. BUT How big of a draw is Caballero? I haven't seen any of his fights. Seriously... how many of you knew about Caballero PRIOR to his talk? ... JuanMa keep doing your thing... train hard KO ur next opponent and OUTBOX Gamboa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Why he should drop in my rankings? he is at #2 where he deserves!!!
      Ring is more right than you then because KOing Dunne > going life and death with Mtwaga.

Comment

Celestino is a dancer with a slapping, annoying jab. It starts with his elbow, many get speared right there, then his forearm can sc**** on the way out, and his fist lands like a whip. He's 5' 9" and never stops moving, he doesn't mind odd blows, he throws a lot. He is busy inside and out, fists, head, elbows, and who knows what.
        Lopez is short, and a plodder. Does he have a jab? He has undeniable power and he is cat quick, but is his delivery system all it could be? He also gets hit a lot.
        Celestino is my pick at by late stoppage or decision, Lopez is nobodies toy.

Comment

Working...
        X