Clear All

Donaire is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      Yuriorkis Gamboa.
      hahahahaha! thats if he gets past Bernabe

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
        i hope they do because boxing is a big part of their culture and spiritual uplifting. they don't have much else, specially with all the tragedies that are happening to that dirt poor country.

do you EVEN have your own country?

Comment

The Mexicans have nothing left at least the Pinoys are 1 up as of the moment. LOL

Comment

I was just going to make a thread about what their lounge should be turned into because after he is gone the majority of his fans who are not real boxing fans anyway will have no more reason to come on here and post.....no sense having a lounge for like the 7 or 8 real Filipino boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              I was just going to make a thread about what their lounge should be turned into because after he is gone the majority of his fans who are not real boxing fans anyway will have no more reason to come on here and post.....no sense having a lounge for like the 7 or 8 real Filipino boxing fans.

me and Rick Reeno have already discussed this...we're turning it into the Laker Fans Lounge

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
                i hope they do because boxing is a big part of their culture and spiritual uplifting. they don't have much else, specially with all the tragedies that are happening to that dirt poor country.
                I see that you were so smart that you skipped high school and jumped straight into forum posting. Not sure why but lately, idiots like you are a dime a dozen in here.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                  I see that you were so smart that you skipped high school and jumped straight into forum posting. Not sure why but lately, idiots like you are a dime a dozen in here.

we should tell Kadyo...i think he was lookin for a new target for a strike

Comment

Originally posted by Aiwass View Post
                    After Pacquiao done, will you get back in your place? No matter overrated filipino boxer to cling too
                    HERE:

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      Yuriorkis Gamboa.
                      he's from cuba

Comment

Working...
                      X