Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which country produces the most cowardly fighters???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x View Post
    wasnt reffering to duarn,,,oscar,ortiz,arreola..etc,etc,,..but duran is part mexican
    The point is conceded.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
      wasnt reffering to duarn,,,oscar,ortiz,arreola..etc,etc,,..but duran is part mexican
      Technically Oscar, Arreola, and Ortiz are American. They are American made.

Comment

Originally posted by Суперводка View Post
        and how so? americans bash europe and Russia all the ****in time but as soon as we do it back we are racist? gtfoh
        Two wrongs make a right eh? Clever boy! Anyway,its a fact that russia has serious issues with racism. How about that gang of thugs in moscow recently? I watched a report about that where even some russian ministers conceded that there was a major problem with racism in russia.

Comment

iraq...lol

Comment

the U.S have the most cowardly fighters by far.

and how can you say Russia be 2nd? russian fighters never quit and are much much thougher mentally than americans or other fighters.
            Kostya Tszyu?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Technically Oscar, Arreola, and Ortiz are American. They are American made.
              but they have the aztec blood flowing thru their veins holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
                Two wrongs make a right eh? Clever boy! Anyway,its a fact that russia has serious issues with racism. How about that gang of thugs in moscow recently? I watched a report about that where even some russian ministers conceded that there was a major problem with racism in russia.
                and so? I don't want millions of imigrants from uzbekistan, georgia, tajikistan etc etc invading the country. I don't hate them, I just don't want them in Russia. i dont hate black people and so for example, one of my favorite fighters is Lennox Lewis and he is black.

Comment

Originally posted by !C?5@2>4:0 View Post
                  the U.S have the most cowardly fighters by far.

and how can you say Russia be 2nd? russian fighters never quit and are much much thougher mentally than americans or other fighters.
                  after seeing vitali quit i cannot say russians are tough fighters. and the russian style is to run away even thoigh they have so much power. even drago fought like this and hes the hardest hitting russian in history. i cannot think of a russian fighter who is willing to go toe to toe.

Comment

and so? I don't want millions of imigrants from uzbekistan, georgia, tajikistan etc etc invading the country. I don't hate them, I just don't want them in Russia. i dont hate black people and so for example, one of my favorite fighters is Lennox Lewis and he is black.
                    So who were those big bad Russian boxers you were talking about that never quit?

Apart from Valuev?

Comment

Originally posted by TRUE WARRIOR!!! View Post
                      after seeing vitali quit i cannot say russians are tough fighters. and the russian style is to run away even thoigh they have so much power. even drago fought like this and hes the hardest hitting russian in history. i cannot think of a russian fighter who is willing to go toe to toe.

Comment

Working...
                      X