Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora, Joe Joyce, Fears For The Future, And Echoes Of The Past

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora, Joe Joyce, Fears For The Future, And Echoes Of The Past

"Do you know you turned professional with me 17 years ago?" Frank Warren said to Derek Chisora when he finally arrived at the press conference to promote the heavyweight's fight on July 27 with Joe Joyce. "In 2007. How long ago was that?"
    [Click Here To Read More]

why put him in with such a heavy handed puncher?

Comment

Please observe the body language! This is going to be a friendly match, no boxers will be hurt during the proceedings! ))
      Both past their prime, both gatekeepers at best, no real interest for the general public. Chisora, always the showman, will put on a good showing. Joyce..not so much. Both will gas out before the 5th round. Both will seek a holiday pay, very nice of Frank Warren for giving them this opportunity. But this isn't going to be a proper boxing match.

Comment

On 17 years since turning pro: “Yeah, that’s long,” responded Chisora. “But let me tell you something – I look fresh.”​

About as fresh as a head of lettuce sitting out in the sun all week.

Fish Eyes is one sick man.

Comment

I think Chisora will knock off Joe, he looked shocking last fight, easy worse than Chisora vs Fury.

Comment

Two UK punching bags.

Comment

Gotta give it to Chisora. Never lacks confidence, has been the ultimate journeyman, and has made great money for someone in that position. His popularity in the UK is still there for a guy whose long past his best days and been in wars with all the top guys he's been in with. Don't know how much he'll have left against Joyce, but Joyce is pretty much the same age and is not hard to find with big shots, so who knows if he has one more great performance in him. Should be a fun one while it lasts.

Comment

Talk about going fughin backwards
                Bye Joe

Comment

Chisora is so annoying. He poisons boxing with his activity in the sport. Barely able to even speak, this man should have been banned for medical reasons at least. As for Joyce - this man is finished. Going after Kash Ali and Chisora, it seems he has no desire for anything and he boxes just because it is the only thing he can do.

Comment

How is he continually getting licensed to fight

Comment

Working...
                    X