Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a shame Men like Usyk are so rare in boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post
    This guy is a role model that anyone can look up to

He is kind, polite, never insults anyone in fact he tries to build people up, even his rivals who he offers a hand to after he beats them
    ​​​​​​
    Not afraid to fight anyone, not afraid to lose. All he cares about is testing himself to the limit and giving his all.

The sport is full of primadonnas and this toxic "protect the 0" culture that has been left on the sport by Floyd Mayweather has hurt it ever since.

The funniest thing about Usyk, even though he's undefeated, I don't think he would even care if he did lose a fight. As long as he knew he gave it his all I don't think he'd waste a minute on regret.

That's a real man right there, if only there was more like him. Maybe Inoue is the only guy I can think of who's a similar warrior like that.

There are NONE from western nations.

AJ is kind of like that. Klit too

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post

AJ is kind of like that...
      I lol'd!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
        Unfortunately if he retires undefeated,there's going to be some people that will accuse him of avoiding some random up and coming heavyweight. If he loses before retirement, those same people will claim that he was exposed/ never that good to begin with. He beat Josh twice,and people cried that josh was never the same after the Ruiz fight. He just beat fury,and people are crying that the wilder fights ruined him. If he beats Hrgovic,I wonder what the excuses will be.
        Who cares what morons think.

Comment

Not just in boxing, I think.

Comment

Usyk is a someone who'd be a good friend. If a soldier he'd have your back. If he beats fury, id want him to clean up the division and retire as GOAT since Ali
            Last edited by hugh grant; 05-23-2024, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X