Comments Thread For: Elvis Is Back In The (Top Rank) Building

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Elvis Is Back In The (Top Rank) Building

[Click Here To Read More]

Good pickup. Idk why they got rid of him in the first place. Hes a fun boxer to watch.

Comment

I thought no one left PBC, Elvis and Matias left there ass cauae they suck. Keep their fighters on the shelf. PBC fan boys crap on Top Rank cause Crawford left TR yet never Joined Pure Boxing Crap and Canelo will leave soon.
      Last edited by boxingitis; 05-23-2024, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        I thought no one left PBC
        Danny Jacobs left forever ago. Herring left & went to TR. Theres no til the death contract with platforms.

Theres just been a lot of happy boxers with pbc til recently. With them only having 12ish dates a year now with Amazon an exodus was obviously coming. This should surprise no one.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Danny Jacobs left forever ago. Herring left & went to TR. Theres no til the death contract with platforms.

Theres just been a lot of happy boxers with pbc til recently. With them only having 12ish dates a year now with Amazon an exodus was obviously coming. This should surprise no one.
          I don't know about Happy, but they assume it would be better on their side which just an illusion.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

I don't know about Happy, but they assume it would be better on their side which just an illusion.
            There is a the devil you know situation with anyone with a deal in boxing. I think thats why Bud stayed too long at TR too.

But if guys aren't happy for too long 100% they leave. And thats why PBC has been around a decade or whatever, going out of business since day 1 according to some lol, & few left before they got reduced to 12 dates a year.

Comment

I always liked Elvis and this is a very good pick up for The Bobfather
              He’s always in entertaining fights and can make some noise at 140

Comment

Working...
              X