Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Why This Might Be The Perfect Goodbye For Usyk and Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it all comes to money. If the Saudis foot the bill, if there is 100 mil down the stretch for both fighters from the rematch and career high for Fury Joshua, how do they walk away from this? They took damage their whole life to arrive to a payday like this, they will take damage in one more fight.

Comment

Unless your an anomaly like Beterbiev after 31-33 we're past our peaks with T levels dropping off, Ali Frazier showed this yet promoter's & the gullible today "oh heavyweights primes are later" cough=# bullshido!

I am so happy Usyk came out undesputed as he's the only Legacy fighting heavyweight that will fight all the others without money or contract clauses getting in the way & it would be great if he went out on top. If he does the division would be in tatters.
      The only reason these fight's are happening is because the Saudis are over paying at huge losses making the likes of Aj & Fury's entitlement even worse.
      Personally i wonder if Fury's nose being bust (apparently internal laceration) in the 8th made the difference, i had him 5-2 up after 7. Cut out the acting & admiring & counter to the body like Bellew did more & who know's in the rematch?

Fury Senior "no man alive can beat my son 2 times!"
      I smell a possible trilogy.
      Last edited by Bob; 05-23-2024, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Regardless of who wins in October, I don't see either guy fighting in 2026. Maybe one or 2 fights in 26 but that's it. They've made so much money already

Comment

I'm sure both want to be GOAT, so they like to clean.up what's out there.
          Flip, zhang and parker and josh.
          Last edited by hugh grant; 05-23-2024, 04:04 AM.

Comment

There is no other fight for Usyk and Fury, if they want to do the rematch.

Yes, for Fury, an all British clash with Joshua would still be there, if he is interested. With the wear and tear, it's probably the best time for AJ to fight and possibly beat Fury.

Comment

Working...
            X