Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Here's How Heavyweight Boxing Can Capitalize On The Buzz Of Usyk-Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Here's How Heavyweight Boxing Can Capitalize On The Buzz Of Usyk-Fury

Now that Oleksandr Usyk and Tyson Fury have provided such a jolt of positive momentum to their sport and the heavyweight division, the impetus is on everyone else to maintain the energy and press on.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jalolov is from Uzbekistan and thats as Kazakhstan is in Central Asia. I dont understand why people call Uzbekistan & Kazakhstan Eastern Europe. Its far far away from Eastern Europe.

Comment

my $0.02...

for every PPV fight, the same folks should put a (decent) card on free TV. that's the way to bring in new fans; free!
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I say strip Usyk of the IBF belt.

Have Wilder v Chris Aerrelo fight for the title on a PBC $99.99 PPV. The undercard could be Ghost v Berto 2, JMWCharlo against Broner. The semi main will be Ortiz v Fabio Wardley.

What fans wouldn’t jump at the chance to buy this card.
        JimRaynor JimRaynor likes this.

Comment

Time on top is short. Fury has farted around long enough.

Comment

Have the best fighters fight each other. What an insight!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
              Jalolov is from Uzbekistan and thats as Kazakhstan is in Central Asia. I dont understand why people call Uzbekistan & Kazakhstan Eastern Europe. Its far far away from Eastern Europe.
              Most people can't place Uzbekistan on a map. It's a mixture of laziness and ignorance. For context, London is the same distance away from Boston as it is from Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan

Comment

Originally posted by Plick647 View Post
                my $0.02...

for every PPV fight, the same folks should put a (decent) card on free TV. that's the way to bring in new fans; free!
                The sooner boxing promoters and sanctioning bodies learn to be better businessmen and work sponsorships and advertising dollars better to get more cards on easy to access TV, the sooner they will start making HUGE bank on PPV cards. If you get fighters on free TV more often, these PPV cards that are built up by allowing the casual combat sports fan to get excited for the big fights will have way more legs. It is like people forget how much free boxing there was in the 70's, 80's, and 90's that ushered in these golden eras of boxing. It is the missing ingredient.
                Plick647 Plick647 likes this.

Comment

I'd like to see the reimergance of once prestigious title's such as British, Commonwealth, European & NABA.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    I say strip Usyk of the IBF belt.

Have Wilder v Chris Aerrelo fight for the title on a PBC $99.99 PPV. The undercard could be Ghost v Berto 2, JMWCharlo against Broner. The semi main will be Ortiz v Fabio Wardley.

What fans wouldn’t jump at the chance to buy this card.

lol…

i do wish though that US produced way more heavyweight fighters other than just Wilder. So much talent here and they’re all in the NFL/NBA..
                    The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X