Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michel Rivera: 'Tank beats Martin, I want to fight both of them'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michel Rivera: 'Tank beats Martin, I want to fight both of them'

Like most of the boxing world, Michel "La Zarza Ali" Rivera is interested in the outcome of the Gervonta Davis-Frank Martin June 15 pay-per-view showdown. The fight will be distributed by Amazon Prime as part of their output deal with Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He calls Martin a clown when he is the one who pissed dirty???
    Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

What they do

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        He calls Martin a clown when he is the one who pissed dirty???
        How utterly crazy is that? If Martin is a clown, then Rivera is a midget wrestler, it's the only thing that I can think of that is funnier.
        If they were to ever fight again, Martin won't simply drop Rivera, he will stop him. He would suffer the same fate against Tank, who has even more power.

Comment

Although Rivera has wins against fighters with winning records, and retired a few of them.
          He's only ranked 25th in the world, and would be hard pressed to defeat any of the 24 fighters rated ahead of him.
          He wouldn't only lose to most of them, but he'd be knocked out by some of them. I don't see him ever winning a championship belt.

Comment

Why is this even a headline story?
            Smells like promotion payola.

Comment

“I would love to fight that clown again. They know what they did. I would love to run that back and show the world what Michel Rivera at 100 per cent would do against him,” said Rivera.

What did "they" do? Did "they" give you PEDs?

Comment

Does Rivera knows someone at BoxingScene headquarters. It's like every day there is a thread about him wanting to fight someone. He is really not a star and other than hardcore fans nobody knows who he is.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken I think his father made some claims about Rivera being cheated or that they fed him something that made him a shell of himself on fight night. I don't recall exactly what the claim was. I guess my question would have been how in the hell did you allow someone from the other team to do all that. So, I don't know but that's what they claiming.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
                    Although Rivera has wins against fighters with winning records, and retired a few of them.
                    He's only ranked 25th in the world, and would be hard pressed to defeat any of the 24 fighters rated ahead of him.
                    He wouldn't only lose to most of them, but he'd be knocked out by some of them. I don't see him ever winning a championship belt.
                    Just 8 of them would hard press him. I'd rank him at 9th.

Comment

Working...
                    X