Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Promises To 'Destroy' Jack Catterall Following 'Terrible' First Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Promises To 'Destroy' Jack Catterall Following 'Terrible' First Fight

A long-awaited rematch between Josh Taylor and Jack Catterall will finally commence on Saturday once the bitter rivals square off at the First Direct Arena in Leeds, United Kingdom.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whichever way it goes, I hope it is conclusive. With the animosity involved, I expect it to be even more exciting than the first. May the worst man lose...lol.
    Last edited by richardt; 05-20-2024, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Exactly! But if Taylor really felt that way about it, why did he wait so long to make the fight?
      BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
        Exactly! But if Taylor really felt that way about it, why did he wait so long to make the fight?
        Right. There's no better place for him to go at this point.
        Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post

Right. There's no better place for him to go at this point.
          Exactly! Now let's hope that the wait was worth it, I was really disappointed with his fight against Lopez!
          Last edited by Boricua181; 05-20-2024, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Taylor was better back then and still got beat , Jack is a better fighter now and Taylor is in decline ..

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
              I'm a long time Taylor fan & attended his fight against Regis Prograis.

Jack Catterall won the first fight, very clearly.

After his undeserved victory, Josh had the opportunity to make Jack wait indefinitely while he went back to the US to earn money & as a business decision it makes sense that he did it. As the decision of a boxing champ, it stinks to high heaven imho.

I think all but one of the postponements of this rematch were unnecessary & were planned by Taylor's team in obvious attempts to further frustrate Catterall.

Comment

Originally posted by JeBron Lamez View Post

I'm a long time Taylor fan & attended his fight against Regis Prograis.

Jack Catterall won the first fight, very clearly.

After his undeserved victory, Josh had the opportunity to make Jack wait indefinitely while he went back to the US to earn money & as a business decision it makes sense that he did it. As the decision of a boxing champ, it stinks to high heaven imho.

I think all but one of the postponements of this rematch were unnecessary & were planned by Taylor's team in obvious attempts to further frustrate Catterall.
                although I don't disagree, JC has fought twice in 2 years. I don't think he had to wait what with massive public opinion swinging his way after Taylor Catterall 1. He could be in a much better position than he is right now. Correct me if i'm wrong there's no title on the line Saturday is there?. If JC loses he has a long road back when he could probably have won one by now. Looking forward to it big time.

Comment

Neither Taylor nor Teofimo have been very consistent. You never know how they will come into a fight. They both have great boxing ability but they don't always bring it to a fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X