Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs Q&A: 'I'm Just What People Have Been Looking For'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs Q&A: 'I'm Just What People Have Been Looking For'

Welterweight contender Blair Cobbs, who recently signed with Don King Promotions, has secured a matchup with former four-division titleholder Adrien Broner - a bout Cobbs has long sought. An intriguing twist emerged when the promotional poster for the bout carried a cryptic warning: "If Broner shows up."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Third person much? Keith?? Is that really you?

Comment

If this was the nfl draft Blair “corny on the” cobbs would be mr irrelevant lol
      Last edited by LAchargers373; 05-19-2024, 02:40 PM.

Comment

if Cobbs was actually good he would been a boxing star. he is in some fun fights though
        pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Looking forward to this fight. It's like any other. It's entertainment, not a sport. I mean you have boxers in the P4P contention even just fighting once a year. It's ridiculous. Some even have potential of getting HOF plaque someday by just being part-time boxers. It's silly.

Comment

Wooooo.....this guy is something else. He must have himself confused with Crawford by the way he's talking. Like anybody even knows who his is and like he's some hot commodity , top fighter. Dude , you didn't sign with Don King forty years ago , you signed with a Don King with one foot in the grave , promoting fights because he needs a hobby.

Comment

He's good for boxing , he's a character. His life story is pretty wild too , it would probably make a good movie someday.

Comment

'He's good for boxing , he's a character. His life story is pretty wild too , it would probably make a good movie someday'.

His backstory is amazing but he is a pretty mediocre boxer. You get these guys in boxing, like 'Tex' Cobb or Michael Gomez or Roy Gumbs. It is one of the reasons I love it because you would never find anyone similar in football, cricket, rugby, basketball, athletics etc. Of course, just occasionally, the bizarre oddball goes on to become world champion: Ricardo Mayorga.
                w1cked w1cked pnut901 pnut901 like this.

Comment

That’s hard to read this interview . I like the guy, he fights hard, and I’ll root for him most fights. Taking it to extremes with the comments and the persona ends up with him losing the audience

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
                    He's good for boxing , he's a character. His life story is pretty wild too , it would probably make a good movie someday.
                    Care to shed some light on Cobbs' backstory?
                    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X