• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usyk beat the real Tyson Fury
    NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post

Usyk still won,and had Fury out of his feet like a drunken single mom after a ladies night at the club. "Snapped back multiple rounds" not as much as fury though lol
      One round? Cong****. And who came back and won the 10th? I swear some of yall dksab.

Comment

Fury acted like a fool after getting hurt multiple times and almost got stopped in the 9th round still have the nerve to showboat putting his hands on his back

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
          It'll be an interesting rematch if it happens, Fury was having major successes with the uppercut he just languished on the ropes too long and didn't have enough output but that's always been his issue otherwise he would've won this with relative ease.

Can Usyk figure out a way to deal with the uppercut, body attacks and reach in the next 5 months.
          I think he figured out a way to deal with it in the second third of the fight.
          Mario040481 Mario040481 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Thatmanox View Post

One round? Cong****. And who came back and won the 10th? I swear some of yall dksab.
            Usyk.

Comment

And who won the fight? Try to sound like you have something even remotely above room temperature IQ before continuing your argument. Fury lost, got busted up,and was a nuthair away from being put away by the older,smaller "middleweight".
              ScroogeMcГuck ScroogeMcГuck likes this.

Comment

In the 9th, referee Mark Nelson stole Usyk of a TKO win.
                NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

I haven't seen one person, including the three judges, score the 10th for Fury.

From Fury's post fight comments, I don't think even Fury scored it for Fury.

YOU DKSAB.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post

And who won the fight? Try to sound like you have something even remotely above room temperature IQ before continuing your argument. Fury lost, got busted up,and was a nuthair away from being put away by the older,smaller "middleweight".
                    Brother, you’re a sped, I get it. All you did was name one round. Clearly that’s all you have, such high iq, so brave, so brave.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

I haven't seen one person, including the three judges, score the 10th for Fury.

From Fury's post fight comments, I don't think even Fury scored it for Fury.

YOU DKSAB.
                      You mean the round Usyk didn’t pounce on fury after hurting him and was outboxed after the first 30 seconds of the round? Weren’t you the clown a few years back that claimed Haney was the greatest thing ever as well? So brave, you DKSAB clown

Comment

Working...
                      X