No announcement yet.

was an incredible fight! no shame in fury losing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was an incredible fight! no shame in fury losing

this probably isn't thread worthy so my bad, but i thought this was one of the best heavyweight fights we've seen in a long time.

better than the fury vs wilder series imo.

no shame in fury losing, he made this an incredible and competitive fight.

usyk is something else man, what a victory.
    Johnny2x2x Johnny2x2x likes this.

i agree

wanted fury to win but i saw a great fight between 2 talented fighters the fight swung back and forth until usyk took over

usyk is a great fighter he has my respect
    w1cked w1cked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony

I agree, man. I was super into the whole thing. Both guys brought it and were incredible. I can't wait to see them do it again.
      I doubt it happens
      Fury seems to have lost all interest and is shopworn
      Usyk might call it a day and honestly I hope he does call it a day at the top of the pinnacle
      Give the fraud a taste of his own medicine by not giving him the opportunity to redeem himself
      Karma is a biatch

Comment

There was no shame. Though the only shameful part was Tyson saying the judges favored the man whose country was at war. That was so damn disrespectful and lame. I guess he was so out of his feet in the 9th, he forgot he was nearly knocked out. The 9th rd probably doesn't register in his mind at this point.

Comment

That was an all time great heavy weight fight. The fans won. I thought Fury looked the best he ever has and Usyk showed more toughness than any fighter alive. For Usyk to turn that fight around when he looked like it was just a matter of time until he was getting stopped is legendary.

Seriously, that was the best heavy weight fight in like 25 years. Kudos to both men.

Comment

Originally posted by w1cked View Post
            this probably isn't thread worthy so my bad, but i thought this was one of the best heavyweight fights we've seen in a long time.

All 4 of 5 of Furys top tier fights have been amazing spectacles. Wilder 2 was a bit if a wash out but it was still exciting. Wilder 1, 3 and Usyk fight were classics

Comment

I must be in the minority then cuz that fight was hella lame. Fury's performance was abysmal, it was hilarious actually.

Comment

Originally posted by w1cked View Post

Wanted fury to win but he simply lost focused and showboated a lot. Kept lowering his guard and played too much. You can’t do that against Usyk. He definitely could’ve done better out there but only has himself to blame. Nobody in his corner addressed that.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think so either. I thought he gave a good account of himself, particularly in the middle rounds. It was a great heavyweight fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X