No announcement yet.

And the Saudi crowd goes wild

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the Saudi crowd goes wild

An incredible atmosphere. Electric. The crowd goes wild. Spine tingling. Thank god this landmark event is happening there.
    Oracle01 Oracle01 Hmabshir Hmabshir like this.

but what about da sweet caroline?

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
      but what about da sweet caroline?
      There's only one, Crown Prince Mohammad x2
      Walking along, singing our song
      Walking in a Saudi wonderland.

The lyrics are on a piece of paper on each seat.
      Inspired Inspired likes this.

Comment

Wow! So want to party there. But how do they drink?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Wow! So want to party there. But how do they drink?
          Not very easily especially after being beheaded.
          Hmabshir Hmabshir likes this.

Comment

Fighters need to go get paid, but jesus H Christ…. These guys look all like doppelgänger’s and behave like robots. There’s no life, no personality within one of them. They all clap at the same time, get up at the same time and I bet wank off at the same time to photos of North American instagram models. Hopefully when there mini obsession with boxing is over, we can all move on from this dark fake place that is the Middle East.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
              Fighters need to go get paid, but jesus H Christ…. These guys look all like doppelgänger’s and behave like robots. There’s no life, no personality within one of them. They all clap at the same time, get up at the same time and I bet wank off at the same time to photos of North American instagram models. Hopefully when there mini obsession with boxing is over, we can all move on from this dark fake place that is the Middle East.
              Pretty sure I just heard someone fart in the back rows. More atmosphere in that persons' pants than in the arena.

Comment

I wonder how the fighters feel about it.

Jai and Mariusz were fantastic there but no energy back from the crowd.

Great fight. They get paid well but a little bit of love from the crowd needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                  Speaking of robots, Michael Buffer looking more and more like an android every time I see him.

Also lol at that pathetic 'I own you all, bow down and suck my Saudi ****' display just then.

Comment

Originally posted by diplo View Post

Not very easily especially after being beheaded.
                    I kind of like my head right where it's at.

Comment

Working...
                    X