Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emanuel Navarrete vs Denys Berinchyk - ESPN+ - Fight By Fight thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looked like Norman was starting to fade 2 or 3 rounds ago but he hung in there. Santillon fights really ******...eating punches over and over, no altering his strategy. Face first brawler. Fun fight though!
    HandsofIron HandsofIron likes this.

Comment

Man, Santillan ate so many huge shots, Norman was like a buzzsaw. Santillan has become a very fun fighter and has waited around forever to finally fight at the top and then it gets taken away, don't know if he'll ever be the same fighter after that punishment either. Definitely want to see him try to come back because he's entertaining, but it won't be easy

Comment

Santillan got FUXKED UP! Norman did to Santillan, what Santillan did to Rocha.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 05-18-2024, 10:34 PM.

Comment

KO was not necessary. He was done.

Norman a douchebag there, reminds me of Teo when things were easy. I hope he gets KOd brutally.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Man, Santillan ate so many huge shots, Norman was like a buzzsaw. Santillan has become a very fun fighter and has waited around forever to finally fight at the top and then it gets taken away, don't know if he'll ever be the same fighter after that punishment either. Definitely want to see him try to come back because he's entertaining, but it won't be easy
            Good call
            It’ll be hard to come back from a beating like that
            Being agace first fighter , it’ll be hard to change his way of fighting

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
              KO was not necessary. He was done.

Norman a douchebag there, reminds me of Teo when things were easy. I hope he gets KOd brutally.
              Yeah that was just a little over the top
              They gotta do something with the showboating , some kind of penalty or something

Comment

That announcer Tess overdoing it with all that yapping and cheerleading, what an earache.
                BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  That was awesome, Brian Norman comes out of nowhere to win an interim world title, kid is only 23 too. He's gonna get himself a vacant world title fight against a very beatable opponent like Cuevas, Sasaki or Chukhadzian
                  I believe he will be upgraded to full champ once crawford vacates.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                    Looked like Norman was starting to fade 2 or 3 rounds ago but he hung in there. Santillon fights really ******...eating punches over and over, no altering his strategy. Face first brawler. Fun fight though!
                    Yeah, no bobbin & weavin, slipping or sliding, side to side angles nothing. Just a straight line, stationary target.

However can't stand all the hugging, pushing, and the holding to Gio's head that Norman was doing. Ref did a terrible job.
                    BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler69

Not his fault Robert garcia is a dumbass and didnt stop the fight. I agree he was hurt but in the end Norman squatted dropping santillan. Robert is a dumbass. Shlt gameplan and shlt coach for not stopping it. Disgraceful
                      Not sure what Robert being bad has to do with Norman doing that.

Great win for Norman and closed it the way he should, but the showboating was embarrassing and bad look. You don’t see crap like often because it’s completely unnecessary in boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X