No announcement yet.

Emanuel Navarrete vs Denys Berinchyk - ESPN+ - Fight By Fight thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b Murphington

It’s cuz Moore is making him look worse than he really is it takes two to tango in there.
    Nah, Moore is revealing who Torrez really is, a sloppy, strong guy who just wings punches. Moore is sloppy too, but espn hasnt been hyping Moore up as the next big thing.

Comment

Santillian is likely gonna beat the brakes off Norman Jr.. I like both guys, so I hope it’s competitive, but I don’t see it

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
        Yay Torrez!

However, he definitely needs more work. He gets TOO aggressive and against someone better than Moore, he will be in trouble.

Fun fighter. Not great yet, but he's getting there.
        When Torrez corner told him to settle down and not swing so hard he did sooo much better.
        Santa_ Santa_ JosephHH Joseph like this.

Comment

moore handled that knockdown like a veteran, stayed down, collected himself and got up at the last possible moment.

Comment

Not bad considering this is Torrez's biggest step up so far as a pro. Moore is a durable and illusive fighter with substantial height advantage. Plus he was 14-0 (9 KOs) compared to Torrez 9-0 (9 KOs).

Even if Torrez needs to work on somethings and keep escalating opposition. This wasn't a bad display considering he never faced this style which is not that common in the heavyweight pros, though surely it is not his best performance.
            Last edited by Feroz; 05-18-2024, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Is the sound out/froze on the lights for everyone else or is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey
                What’s up with this long ass wait? F.ucking hate ESPN. Unbearable with Bradley and Tessatore
                Because they’re airing the co & main event on regular espn as well, and there’s a hockey game on ESPN currently.

May move it to ESPN2
                Last edited by edpboxing; 05-18-2024, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Torres Will be exposed once he actually starts to fight better opposition
                  Needs mucho mucho work to fix the winging shots and his ring iq

Comment

i wonder how many viewers espn lost for the main event for this soundless intermission

Comment

Looks like they’re gonna wait out the hockey game, 10 minutes left in that game …

Comment

Working...
                      X