No announcement yet.

Fury dosen't have power to trouble usyk unless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury dosen't have power to trouble usyk unless

The ref lets him hit usyk in the balls and then it's game over. Usyk takes away fury's best advantage which he has against everyone else. Footwork and speed. Fury also has no power and slaps his punches. Every punch is bascially a slap and he dosen't clunch his fists in. The lack of power that fury has allowed francis to go 12 rounds and walk through tyson's shots. He can only ko walking punching bags that don't move their head like wilder. I expect usyk to put on a masterclass performance and take down the most overrated hw of the weakest hw divsion in the history of boxing. And yes, when usyk moved to hw I said he would be the most avoided hw and unified champ.
    Last edited by satiev1; 05-17-2024, 02:22 PM.

Well no one’s avoided Usyk yet besides Fury ( twice ) so we’ll see after this fight . You can’t really avoid a unified champion because he will have mandatory fights etc etc…..

Comment

I don't really put much stock in the wilder Ko's considering the fact that wilder trips over his own feet,and has the mobility of a telephone pole.
      _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Working...
      X