No announcement yet.

Fury 262, Usyk 233, thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury 262, Usyk 233, thoughts?

Usyk definitely came in heavier than I expected.
    Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Fury looked like he doesn't have an ounce of muscle on him.

Comment

Always funny to see Fury's Love Handles fluffing around even when he's "lean" ... Usyk put some lbs for this one ... The difference of "only" 30 lbs is surprising and might play in Usyk favor .... I was expecting more like 50 lbs ... LOL

WAR UKRAINE !!!!!

flaga-ukrainy-z-godlem-100x60cm.jpg
      Last edited by Superbee; 05-17-2024, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Usyk will be the stronger man in the ring.

Comment

262 is a good weight for Fury. He was around 264 vs Whyte. Once he gets north of 270 that's when he's sluggish.

As for Usyk, he's 12lbs heavier than he's ever been. That's always a risk, we've seen it backfire but who knows. I'm sure they have a plan, but then so did other fighters who it backfired on.

I don't really like smaller fighters bulking up like that because you're still the much smaller man anyway, so it makes no difference in that aspect. Now you have to see if your body can carry the extra bulk when it's not used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
            Always funny to see Fury's Love Handles fluffing around even when he's "lean" ... Usyk put some lbs for this one ... The difference of "only" 30 lbs is surprising and might play in Usyk favor .... I was expecting more like 50 lbs ... LOL

WAR UKRAINE !!!!!

flaga-ukrainy-z-godlem-100x60cm.jpg
            He can't lose them, it's simply from losing nearly 200lbs when he was obese. Most people with that level of weight loss usually have to get surgery to get rid of all the excess skin.

Comment

Hard to take anything from it.

Seems Fury is in the best shape he's been in for a long time, probably Wilder 2.

Should be great. Was always confident this would happen.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                Usyk will be the stronger man in the ring.
                Nonsense. Chisora could bully him when it came to strength. Fury bullied Chisora when he wanted. The added weight won't change it.

Usyk has no inside game anyway, he just covers up and waits for the ref, that's why a shot Chisora won 5 rounds against him.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                  Fury looked like he doesn't have an ounce of muscle on him.
                  Built like a bag of milk

Comment

Usyk will win barring no funny business, I got Usyk 10 round stoppage, and or a Fury decision win because we know why .

Comment

Working...
                    X