Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cacace Comes First, But Cordina Might Head Up To Lightweight To Entice Big Names

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cacace Comes First, But Cordina Might Head Up To Lightweight To Entice Big Names

The prospect of defending his IBF super-featherweight title against Anthony Cacace a week after seeing Lauren Price become a world champion means Joe Cordina is dreaming of a new golden era for Welsh boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This bum will get crushed at 135, right Sid-Knee ?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
      This bum will get crushed at 135, right Sid-Knee ?
      You're crushed. Take some time away like Kid has. You need it. This isn't healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

You're crushed. Take some time away like Kid has. You need it. This isn't healthy.
        I love torturing STOOGES like you. This sht is so fun. Let's try to determine which UK soda can gets crushed next, ok? You go first.

Comment

I love torturing STOOGES like you. This sht is so fun. Let's try to determine which UK soda can gets crushed next, ok? You go first.
          Is that what your delusions are telling you? You're torturing me?

Read your ramblings. It's clear who is tortured here. And no, you don't find it fun. You look in serious pain. I mean that, too. Ask yourself if what you're doing is normal.

Comment

Is that what your delusions are telling you? You're torturing me?

Read your ramblings. It's clear who is tortured here. And no, you don't find it fun. You look in serious pain. I mean that, too. Ask yourself if what you're doing is normal.
            I enjoy dragging clowns like you. So go ahead and tell me how Joe Cordina would survive against Shock Foster. I enjoy your mentally ill rantings.

Comment

I enjoy dragging clowns like you. So go ahead and tell me how Joe Cordina would survive against Shock Foster. I enjoy your mentally ill rantings.
              Would Foster be hitting Cordina with two big shots on the break while Cordina is relaxed and have a ref cheating him?

The sane do look mental to those with serious mental and emotional deficiencies.

Comment

Would Foster be hitting Cordina with two big shots on the break while Cordina is relaxed and have a ref cheating him?

The sane do look mental to those with serious mental and emotional deficiencies.
                Foster doesn't need to rabbit punch of hit on the break. I don't believe Cordina was hit on the break. I believe he was simply brutalized by a 35 year old Irishman he couldn't keep off him.

Comment

Foster doesn't need to rabbit punch of hit on the break. I don't believe Cordina was hit on the break. I believe he was simply brutalized by a 35 year old Irishman he couldn't keep off him.
                  There wasn't any rabbit punching on the break or otherwise. This rabbit punching is just something you've made up in your head. There were two clean punches to the chin on the break though. You couldn't have missed them. That is a straight fact. You're desperate bias is getting in the way though. You only care about seeing him lose. Not how it came about.

Comment

There wasn't any rabbit punching on the break or otherwise. This rabbit punching is just something you've made up in your head. There were two clean punches to the chin on the break though. You couldn't have missed them. That is a straight fact. You're desperate bias is getting in the way though. You only care about seeing him lose. Not how it came about.
                    You first said there was rabbit punching. Once you realized how ridiculous you sound, you changed your fable to hitting on the break. Tomorrow, it will be something else.

Comment

Working...
                    X