Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Forgotten Fury Interview Reveals Depth Of His Devotion To Boxing And The Stewards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Forgotten Fury Interview Reveals Depth Of His Devotion To Boxing And The Stewards

Of all the people to stand up and bust out a tune at a karaoke bar in Detroit that night, the moppy-haired, 6ft 9ins Brit crooning Eric Clapton's 'Wonderful Tonight' was the least likely. "Who's this new kid?" someone asked Hall of Fame trainer Emanuel Steward that night. "This is my next world champion," Steward replied.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good story but there's a major inaccuracy- Tyson Fury's uncle Peter (Hughie's dad) was in his corner when he beat Wlad- not Ben Davison.

Comment

Originally posted by GFunk23 View Post
      Good story but there's a major inaccuracy- Tyson Fury's uncle Peter (Hughie's dad) was in his corner when he beat Wlad- not Ben Davison.
      Article never mentioned davidson was in his corner during that time. It only said davidson helped him on his comeback

Comment

A lot of fighters are dedicated early. Usyk has been dedicated his whole career. I feel like Usyks level of dedication is simply higher than Fury’s. Maybe the war is helping, since he’s very keen on supporting the troops with his wins.

Comment

Always liked Emanuel, a brilliant strategist, excellent trainer, great analyst.
          And IMO, Fury's pairing with SugarHill is a solid matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post

Article never mentioned davidson was in his corner during that time. It only said davidson helped him on his comeback
            the article was either edited after my post or I need reading glasses

Comment

Working...
            X