Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conceicao Is Warned That The Best Of Foster Is Still To Come

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conceicao Is Warned That The Best Of Foster Is Still To Come

Veteran cutman Aaron Navarro has been with O'Shaquie Foster for a long time and he has seen Foster grow into a champion, in and out of the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 05-14-2024, 09:35 AM.

Conceicao who is one of the very few fighters who have gotten 4 title shots in his career, and his career isn't even over yet.
    He's come up short in his 3 previous attempts, and will come up short in his 4th attempt, because he doesn't have the speed, and power to deal with Foster.
    Conceiacao has great stamina, and is technically sound, but he's technically boring, and lacks the power to gain Fosters respect that's is all.
    Last edited by Boricua181; 05-14-2024, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
      Conceicao who is one of the very few fighters who have gotten 4 title shots in his career, and his career isn't even over yet.
      He's come up short in his 3 previous attempts, and will come up short in his 4th attempt, because he doesn't have the speed, and power to deal with Foster.
      Conceiacao has great stamina, and is technically sound, but he's technically boring, and lacks the power to gain Fosters respect that's is all.
      I agree with all of it. Conceicao must have some really powerful people behind him to get so many title shots. You're right, his style is boring and he doesn't hit hard enough to have much effect in a fight. He's good enough to give the best guys some problems but he is lacking the " Special Effects" that separate the Champions from the contenders. If he did get lucky and win a title I don't see him holding it very long.
      Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

- Still waiting for tickets to become available.
        - If prices are reasonable, I may go to this event.....

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

I agree with all of it. Conceicao must have some really powerful people behind him to get so many title shots. You're right, his style is boring and he doesn't hit hard enough to have much effect in a fight. He's good enough to give the best guys some problems but he is lacking the " Special Effects" that separate the Champions from the contenders. If he did get lucky and win a title I don't see him holding it very long.
          Exactly!

Comment

Working...
          X