Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Paul-Tyson/Taylor-Serrano New York Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Paul-Tyson/Taylor-Serrano New York Press Conference

[Click Here To Read More]

Paul looking nervous....Serrano looking pregnant....Taylor looking manly ......Tyson looking like a G already counting those greenbacks.

Comment

I haven't seen a jersey dress in years. Go serrano

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        Paul looking nervous....Serrano looking pregnant....Taylor looking manly ......Tyson looking like a G already counting those greenbacks.
        Agree but can add this to your post. When looking at Taylor i thought that was Grayson Allen

Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
          Agree but can add this to your post. When looking at Taylor i thought that was Grayson Allen
          I dont know who that is...but after an internet search i can see the resemblance.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
            Serrano looking enormous in all the wrong ways - a belly and a monstrous arse
            MulaKO MulaKO Smash Smash like this.

Comment

what the hell is happening to katie taylors face and serranos body

cant see the atmosphere being as good for that one in texas as NY no matter what way it turns out

Comment

The Xtra 5lbs on these ladies went to Katie Taylors Jaw and straight to Amandas thighs and Dumpy

Comment

all the feminists like serrano especially who wants to do everything that men do love being beside convicted *** offender and rapists like mike licking up him telling him how great he is, they actually probably fantasize about mike having his way with them as well

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                    all the feminists like serrano especially who wants to do everything that men do love being beside convicted *** offender and rapists like mike licking up him telling him how great he is, they actually probably fantasize about mike having his way with them as well
                    The question is , who’s the man in that fruitful relationship
                    lmao
                    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X