Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Fury Vs Usyk a draw?

Will it be a draw?

How do you guys see it?

Do you mean like, on the scorecards? Or will people watch?
    Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Do you mean like, on the scorecards? Or will people watch?
      Who wins?

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

Who wins?
        Usyk IMO.
        eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Because of their styles it's not the most unlikely outcome.

eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Usyk ain't a draw, but together with Fury they can make it a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev-
              It’s completely up to the ref. It depends on what the ref will allow Fury to get away with.

If it’s a clean boxing match and Fury isn’t allowed to wrestle or manhandle Usyk, headlock him, or use his weight to tire him out physically…I think Usyk wins.

But it seems like refs are getting much lazier with that sort of stuff.

Referee Mark Nelson’s biggest fight was Pacquiao vs Horn.
              I hope the ref holds the standard of the biggest heavyweight title fights.

Not many of them have been officiated like an amateur bout, but that's what Usyk fans want.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev-

A lot of people hated Joe Cortez but he was very strict with the holding and wrestling crap. He basically did his job and enforced the actual rules of pro boxing.
                Except in Hopkins vs calzaghe where he let Hopkins use all his dirty tricks.

I like a ref to be consistent in what they allow, some clinching is normal, as long as its not excessive

Comment

I want to pick up Usyk, but if it goes to the cards, unless it is a beating, they will go with what makes money and that is Fury-Joshua.

Comment

Fury wins but i don't see it being an exciting or dramatic fight.

I kind of see it being like Floyd vs Manny, not that they're stylistically similar, I think it'll be more of an "intriguing" fight than exciting. I make that comparison because it wasn't too boring for the simple fact that it was intriguing to see them in there rather than what was really playing out. On reflection it was boring but you were gripped for 12 rounds.

who knows, maybe he will get huge drama, i just can't picture it in my mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X