Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Admits He's Scared Of Mike Tyson But Promises 'Killing' Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Admits He's Scared Of Mike Tyson But Promises 'Killing' Performance

Jake Paul is pursuing an interesting promotional strategy heading into his summer showdown against Mike Tyson. The always-confident Paul admitted to vulnerability and fear on Monday at the Apollo Theater in New York during the kickoff press conference of their July 20 fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anyone who buys into this in any way is sad, as sad as the 'event' itself. ..truly mindless....

Comment

A super light sledgehammer is not a good sledgehammer. Punches made of titanium will hurt your skin, but not crush your face.
      I bet he is better at fast thumbs on a phone that Mike

Comment

140z gloves women's rounds smh
        Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Did he really just say that he's been fighting "on a really high level"? Old MMA has-beens, novice boxers, and now a 57 year old that hasn't fought in almost 20 years. That's a high level? What's next? A woman flyweight?

Comment

A very expensive farce.

Comment

Tyson is old as ****. He got a round in him if that. Plus this is going to be a friendly sparring match. If you buy this PPV you deserve to go broke lol

Comment

There is football and other sports for those who don’t want to watch

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                  Tyson is old as ****. He got a round in him if that. Plus this is going to be a friendly sparring match. If you buy this PPV you deserve to go broke lol
                  As far as I know, no ppv. This is going to be on Netflix, which alot of people have. I'll just see highlights or lowlights depending on what happens

Comment

Working...
                  X