Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Attorney Moves for Ryan Garcia Disqualification, Win for Devin Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just do a rematch and settle it in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      If his B sample comes back the same he's clean.

Screenshot_20240513_193258_Chrome.jpg
      Incorrect. He tested at least 1 ng or more and the allowance is .1.

Comment

Honest question, would like a non biased response.

if Ryan does a hair follicle test (which is much more accurate than pissing dirty) and it only shows minor traces of ostarine but no trace of any anabolic steroids, will/should the win stand or should he be disqualified/no contest?

for context, ostarine itself doesn’t enhance athletes performance, but its usually used to cover up the use of a anabolic steroid, hence why it’s illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
          Affirmative action.
          ——-
          I was glad Haney got beat. Not because I dislike him but because he was going the Tank and Shakur rout of not fighting each other or credible opponents but to call this “affirmative action”? I’m guessing you also believe there is no racism in the US

Comment

Anything to avoid Ryan’s left hook Get the “W” and refuse a rematch.

Haney is a *****. Take the L and rematch. He is a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
              ——-
              I was glad Haney got beat. Not because I dislike him but because he was going the Tank and Shakur rout of not fighting each other or credible opponents but to call this “affirmative action”? I’m guessing you also believe there is no racism in the US
              Those that typically seek out racism in every crack or crevice within society are projecting. Trust me, 99.9% of the people in this country don’t wake up and think, “how am I going to screw over the black, brown or yellow man today?” 99.9% of the people in this country don’t give two f u c k s about the person that lives next door to them; let alone some random person on the street. 99.9% of us go to work, eat dinner and want to left the f u c k alone. Why is it that only the lefties in Malibu, Portland, Seattle, the bourgeois libs sipping their ****tails at dinner parties are the majority talking about the color of one’s skin from the confines of their all white neighborhood?

Projection
              cruz1383 cruz1383 alfred64 alfred64 like this.

Comment

Haney is a disgrace you lost and you lost in Mexico. Yes Lomachenko beat you too

Comment

Garcia could have Walgreens in him but there is a small fact no one is talking about.

PED's don't let you hit with more accuracy , F ing Haney left his face out there all night to be hit.

And he lost to Loma too.

Comment

You little *****, you got your ass kicked and now you want to go crying to anyone who will listen. . Be a MAN and accept the fact you got your ass whipped

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Oh shit! This case has just hit the fan. Devin has now retained an attorney to not only potentially sue VADA and Ryan Garcia but the NYSAC also. Good for Devin Haney. He deserved that victory.

Not only did he spot Ryan Garcia those three and one quarter extra pounds but then he was forced to fight a man who was allowed to enter the ring all hopped up on dope and other illegal substances in his system also.

Due to his unprofessionalism; Ryan deserves to have his win over Devin changed to a loss by way of DQ because he cheated. He could have seriously hurt Devin in the fight.

According to most boxing fans; Devin Just may not be the same fighter again as a result of the beating took from a man who was so juiced to the gills.

The governing bodies had DQd Lucian Bute also for his popping dirty for Ostarine; A substance that allows athletes to cut weight without losing muscle mass.

Which was also the reason why Ryan Garcia was so much stronger than Devin in that fight.
                      You cant lose muscle mass in 30 hrs, you can lose only fluids regardless of taking peds or not, your comment on that point made no sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X