Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Referee And Judges In Place For The Undisputed Clash Between Fury And Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Referee And Judges In Place For The Undisputed Clash Between Fury And Usyk

The officials for the impending world heavyweight title showdown between Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk on May 18 have been decided and agreed by all parties, BoxingScene understands. The referee will be Maplewood, Minnesota's Mark Nelson, a veteran who will be taking charge of his 990th bout. More than 100 of those have had a world title of some description on the line. The judges are Spain's Manuel Oliver Palermo, Canada's Craig Metcalfe and Jacksonville, Wisconsin's Mike Fitzgerald.
    [Click Here To Read More]

- Rooting for Usyk in this match.
    - Thank you, again, Amazon Fire Stick.......

Comment

Originally posted by Gary G. View Post
      Lol, it is a game-changer! I haven't paid for a fight or a movie in 4 years now. I'm still gonna root for Fury to pull it off since I've been a fan for so long, but I think Usyk wins it now. I'm a Usyk fan too though so win-win. May the best man win.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary G. View Post
        How do Amazon Fire Sticks work? Do you have to pay monthly? Do you still need cable?
        Poopdick Poopdick likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by StandStrong0873 View Post

How do Amazon Fire Sticks work? Do you have to pay monthly? Do you still need cable?
          You just pay a one time price($25-30) and connect it to your TV/computer, via an internet connection(wifi). I believe most folks who use a Firestick buy a VPN and download international apps to stream the PPV fights for free, or much lower prices via a foreign TV network/stream. A VPN(Virtual Private Network) masks your internet address from internet providers and governments, so they don't know where you're located. If they detected you were in the US and trying to use an app from Saudi Arabia(their TV network app), they would probably say it's not available in your region. A VPN bypasses that since they wouldn't know what region you're in. For instance, DAZN had a list of countries on their website and which network aired the Canelo-Munguia fight in each country, Many were 14.99 or 19.99, some may have been free. In the US it was like $69.99. A VPN allows you to access all these options and VPN's are just a few bucks a month. Gary G. may know more, you might want to private message him.
          Last edited by jasontreks; 05-15-2024, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jasontreks View Post

You just pay a one time price($25-30) and connect it to your TV/computer, via an internet connection(wifi). I believe most folks who use a Firestick buy a VPN and download international apps to stream the PPV fights for free, or much lower prices via a foreign TV network/stream. A VPN(Virtual Private Network) masks your internet address from internet providers and governments, so they don't know where you're located. If they detected you were in the US and trying to use an app from Saudi Arabia(their TV network app), they would probably say it's not available in your region. A VPN bypasses that since they wouldn't know what region you're in. For instance, DAZN had a list of countries on their website and which network aired the Canelo-Munguia fight in each country, Many were 14.99 or 19.99, some may have been free. In the US it was like $69.99. A VPN allows you to access all these options and VPN's are just a few bucks a month. Gary G. may know more, you might want to private message him.
            Thanks for the reply. I may have to look into buying one.

Comment

Working...
            X