Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it time to put Lomachenkos dad as one of the GOAT trainers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
    Another great white hope, who has beaten absolutely nobody with 3 losses versus guys who have been all knocked out or defeated. lost to Salido, a journeyman bum from Mexico who Loma said would be ''easy'' in his 2nd fight. Lost to Teofima in a fair fight, who then got his head bashed in by Kambosos. Who haney then defeated easily, then Haney proceeded to get destroyed by Garcia. Loma is another great white hope by these racist white boxing fans who are losing in real life and live vicariously through white fighters while hating on Mexicans/Blacks & any other ethnic group.

Loma's country is getting blasted by Russians while him and Usyk avoid fighting and stick to bum bashing. All I know is that if America was attacked, I wouldn't be boxing, I would be on the front lines blasting!​
    Would you? Maybe or maybe not. It's a pretty safe thing to say from behind a keyboard.

Bravado and patriotism is all well and good. But there's wisdom in humility and thoughtfulness too.

I used to have a Seargant who said it best. "You never know how you'll react until that first bullet whizzes past your head."

Comment

Working...
    X