Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Promises Superstar Performance on July 6, Rips Detractors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Promises Superstar Performance on July 6, Rips Detractors

Lightweight titleholder Shakur Stevenson is ready to rejuvenate his career following a forgettable win against Edwin De Los Santos in November and a short-lived retirement in February.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i thought this guy was retired lol

oh so now he fought his last fight with one hand

"He later admitted he came into the fight with an existing shoulder injury."

“Edwin De Los Santos was a good fighter, and I was in there with one hand. My hand was f**** up going in,” said Stevenson. “What did you expect me to do?​"

shoulder hand hand shoulder, take your pick, ok both so lol

Comment

"You can pay to see me lose, because that's never going to happen.”​

Bookmarked
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

hey shakur u wouldnt have any detractors if u took the haney offer for all the belts, since u will never lose it would have been a cake walk and u could even taunt the mighty midget himself Tank Davis, who is now sitting over the other side of the street laughing at u
        El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

I hope nobody gives this guy a big paycheck. He's so boring to watch!

Comment

I really had high hope for this kid after his Olympic run, but so far, his career has been a total dud. He’s already 26 and hasn’t been in the ring with a P4P level fighter yet.

Comment

Rematch Los Santos and maybe then we’ll believe
              BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Shakira stay retired, we don't pay to see you lose, we stream dat shiet.

Comment

Stevenson is a supremely talented young fighter but he also comes across immature and insecure, those flaws could lead to his downfall.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                    Rematch Los Santos and maybe then we’ll believe
                    I think that makes sense, but their styles really clashed which makes the rematch a tough sell with networks I imagine.

Comment

Working...
                    X