Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tank's call out of Loma is a massive joke. 7 years later lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why i don't have him in the top 5 p4p list. He didn't fight the best at 135 when he could have. He ducked lomo in his prime for mexican plodders. He made ryan due a cathweight and a rehydration clause.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
      Do you guys want the fight or not?

Lomachenko already ducked Shakur Stevenson to fight Kambosos instead and now Stevenson is likely leaving Top Rank. He needs someone good to fight so why not Tank?
      ...to go where? Straight to PBC so he can unify with Davis. TR seems to be lining up the Berinchyk/Navarrete winner for Loma. Assuming Navarrete beats Berinchyk, his style meshes very well with Loma's and it would be a solid ESPN main event that I'd happily stay up to midnight for. Davis/Stevenson vs. Loma/Navarrete. 135lb Undisputed is actually within reach, if everyone plays along.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

tank has just rung lomas bell & then ran away, its a nik nak

Comment

So most of yall think Loma easily beats Tank but you're mad Tank wants to fight him....
          ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

And I see tank fans on Twitter “now watch when Tank beats Loma’s ass, the “he’s old” excuses will start.”

Comment

Tank by brutal and embarrassing KO

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                tank did he usual delete the twitter post lol

he said loma is next let me get frank first, then the tweet is gone

what happened was he tweeted & then quickly rang floyd and said, yo floyd what age is loma next year? oh yeah hmmmm, ok, back to twitter asap deleted

this tweet was then replaced with the following tweet

'Clean up the scene, i dont need no mop!!'
                **** he actually deleted it?

too bad ESPN ran the screenshot last night hahaha
                Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll

PBC has Tank. Golden Boy has William Zepeda.
                  I was going to say Zepeda, but I think that's a distant second option. Shakur will definitely prioritize a unification + big money fight vs. Davis, and GBP has been carefully matchmaking their stars recently. I'm not totally sure GBP wants to match Zepeda against Shakur. if PBC pulls too much A-Side bullshxt on Shakur, then he'll probably explore an agreement with GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

...to go where? Straight to PBC so he can unify with Davis. TR seems to be lining up the Berinchyk/Navarrete winner for Loma. Assuming Navarrete beats Berinchyk, his style meshes very well with Loma's and it would be a solid ESPN main event that I'd happily stay up to midnight for. Davis/Stevenson vs. Loma/Navarrete. 135lb Undisputed is actually within reach, if everyone plays along.
                    davis' trainer just said we dont want to fight stevenson because he moves around and wont let us hit him and we will be robbed. no joke he said that.

Comment

Tank don’t want no smoke from the Loma of last night. Old Loma would kill over the hill tank. Tanks probably going to retire now. He reminds me of the Charlo’s fighting a bunch of average or old fighters.
                      Wambamsam Wamb likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X