No announcement yet.

Tank - Loma to establish 135 lineage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank - Loma to establish 135 lineage

See TBRB rankings below, Tank v Loma establishes new 135 lineage. Tank appears to be calling for it so give him what he claims to want. Stevenson can fight the winner. I don't want to hear about how politics will prevent it, the fighters should demand their promoters make the fight. The Arum v Haymon thing is boring now - two greedy, obstructive old men.

135 rankings.png

It can be made with Saudi money involved.

Comment

Any of the champions fighting each other I’m fine with. Whether it be Loma-Shakur, Loma-Tank, Loma vs the Navarrete-Berchinyk winner etc.

I expect TR to do a little mini tournament between their 3 Champions, meanwhile Tank likely fights other PBC guys at a rate of once per year.

Comment

I also think even old Loma beats Tank. tank is savage and he has no defense. he is made for counters and Loma is a master counerpuncher.

Unlike Lopez and Haney, Tank is a not a huge lightweight with long arms. he is small. he can`t make Loma broblems they did.

Comment

Would love to see it. Make Shakur-Haney happen while we are at it

Comment

The politics WILL prevent it, because Tank is only using Loma's name for relevance...again

Comment

Vasily Lamochenko should focus on the 135 pound division 'I still don't regard it as his best division, but? He is still effective at this weight'.

Against fighters like Haney, Lopez, it did appear that they where able to negate Lomachenko's game with their greater brute strength 'Skill for skill I don't think Haney or Lopez are better fighters than Lomachnko'.

The one concern I had for Lomachenko coming into his fight vs Kambosos Junior 'Was that he was not pushing the issue in his fights early enough, it just seemed like he was taking too long to formulate his attacks'.

It is this trait which lost him his fight vs Devin Haney 'Lomachenko could of potentially pushed the issue more in that fight. Like I stated in another thread? People must understand Lomachenko was not the Champion, he was the contender'.

Note: Lomachenko's performance vs Kambosos Junior for me was one of his best performance for a long time, the level of the action produced. Lomachenko was extremely decisive, and he did not appear to be reacting inside the ring 'He was anticipating and creating moves'.

During a boxing fight, sometimes you get one fighter who has the ability to anticipate 1 to 3 moves ahead into the future and the other fighter is just reacting to whatever action is happening inside the ring. Lomachenko operates at his best when he is able to anticipate the action, and then get creative with his attacks.

This style a fighting can sometimes take awhile to produce, fighters like Floyd Mayweather Junior had this ability to a very high level 'Superior to Lomachenko'. But Lomachenko is one of the fighters in today's era, who does have this capability to at World and Elite level'.

Vasily Lomachenko last night was very decisive with this style of fighting, he formulated the attacks very quick 'Where as in past fights against Devin Haney and Teofimo Lopez they both had the ability to negate and counter act this process and style of fighting from Lomachenko'.

Sold performance, very impressive 'The actual action inside of the ring, Lomachenko as a pure competitor is going to understand that importance of not just getting the win but? Producing a skill for skill very high level performance' etc.

FinitoxDinamita FinitoxDinamita likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X