Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Memory Jarred: Lomachenko Delivers Powerful Reminder With Kambosos TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
    At this age Loma would take lot of damage against Tank.
    thats bs, casuals.. Abdul knows he gona get his azz whooped by Loma, thats why he keeps running.

Comment

Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post

Tank's power bails him out. He has speed. He doesn't have great feet. He is a solid fighter but he isn't highly skilled.

Look who he has fought. A bunch of dudes coming up in weight. He gets outboxed alot. I like Tank because he is fun to watch because you know at any time he can land a ko shot.

He needed every handicap he could get to fight Garcia. He cherry picks.

Loma will beat him up if the fight happens inside the next year.
      Who he fights or don’t fight has no bearing on what skill he has or doesn’t have tho.

Comment

I stated before the fight, that both fighters are stylistically very similar 'But Lomachenko at his peak or in solid form is the superior fighter'.

If Lomachenko was in solid form, then he was only ever going to consistently 'Out score and be that much better in every single area of the fight than Kambosos Junior'.

And this is exactly how the action of the fight played out 'It was a accumulative, systematic performance from Vasily Lomachenko'.

Note: Although I would not describe Kambosos Junior as the most difficult stylistic match up for Lomachenko 'The performance was still very impressive, skill for skill the action was of a very high level'.

The 135 pound division is not Lomachenko's best division, but he is still able to be effective with his game.

Lomachenko vs Tank Davis 'For me is a great fight to make. It is a historically significant fight'.

So far in Tank Davis's career, he has been involved in very charismatic, passionate, at times bombastic type boxing events 'But if you check his resume, I don't think Gervonta Tank Davis has a high number of Historically significant wins'.

Wins against Garcia and Romero 'Those were great American base fights. But I would not rate them as Global Historically significant fights'.

Lomachenko vs Tank Davis 'Is a Global fight, and it is a Historically significant match up for both fighters' etc.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 05-13-2024, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

And after tonight’s fight , will duck him for another 8 years
          Pretty pathetic really. There's a real possibility that Tank beats all comers at 135 but Floyd is too scared to have him risk his 0. Another major factor is the fact that his gullible fan base will eat up whatever Mayweather and PBC serve them. The large majority of his fans don't seem to care if Davis continues to fight mediocre opposition or opponents that he has a significant weight advantage against. He sells PPVs that should never exist. The fans are at least in part to blame for buying the tickets to see him beat no hopers.
          MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
            Defeating Kambosos was a good win for Lomachenko, not a great win. Lomachenko would have to defeat Shakur, Navarette, or Tank for that.
            I'm not sure that Lomachenko is good enough at this stage to accomplish that at this point and time in his career, but I'd definitely would like to see him try.
            Well, it looks like Top Rank is trying to set him up to fight the winner of Navarette/Berinchyk so that's a good possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Ahahaha wtf is this? Bat****
              how is my post inaccurate? loma got screwed by the judges in vegas because he's a white dude. same as all the other currently existing DEI bull****. refute me if you can. please specify your objections. if you just try to assign me to some moronic political box i will forgive you for your ignorance and we can part ways amicably.

Comment

Originally posted by Advincula View Post
                "I'm a tough bastard, assures Kambosos minutes after staying down on his knees unable (or unwilling), to continue fighting the man he disrespected. That's how "tough bastard..."

But then he adds: "I am made from the same mold of Arturo Gatti and Mickey Ward" What???????

This guy is delusional...

He is a tough bastard who did not last the distance, that's how tough he is, and no, he is not in the same level as hall of fame legends Arturo Gatti and Mickey Ward.... no way, no sir! in addition, you were a ****** on the lead-up to the fight, disrespecting a true legend and future hall of fame as Loma.

This dude needs a to learn humility and realize that his only important win was again a much-diminished and sick Teofimo, whom he could not even stop. (in was a SD, in fact). Delusional? most likely. A boxer from the same mold as Gatti and Ward? Ohh, how he wishes. But not in a million years.​
                Dude always had a big mouth and ego. He and Devin are the same. Always putting up a front that they humble and stuff, but always talks the most ish online or in interviews. Even Loma said Kambozo talks a lot. And also this kangaroo twat always wanting to fight guys like Paulie and Ryan in a bare knuckle street fight like he's some gangsta lol
                Last edited by 99problemz; 05-14-2024, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post

how is my post inaccurate? loma got screwed by the judges in vegas because he's a white dude. same as all the other currently existing DEI bull****. refute me if you can. please specify your objections. if you just try to assign me to some moronic political box i will forgive you for your ignorance and we can part ways amicably.
                  Ahahaha ****ing hell what is there to refute?

yeah it was a robbery but you’re talking ass about DEI you absolute nerd looool

Comment

Working...
                  X